Are you ready to ignite your career with a renowned oil company? ENOC Careers is currently offering various positions in diverse fields. Whether you are an established professional or a fresher, we invite you to apply for this highly regarded organization. The Emirates National Oil Company is offering competitive benefits and a dynamic work environment. So, don’t wait and apply now to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
ENOC Group Careers offers positions in petrol stations, heavy truck driving, supply chain and logistics, marketing, information technology, and more. In addition, the company is open to applications from individuals from technical backgrounds. They also encourage female candidates to apply for this prestigious organization as well. Read more for further information on careers at ENOC.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
ENOC Careers in Dubai & Across UAE | Apply Today
ENOC, short for Emirates National Oil Company, is a global leader in the energy industry with a rich history spanning over three decades. Saif Humaid Al Falasi founded the company in 1993 and inaugurated it. The organization, headquartered in Dubai, has evolved into a diversified conglomerate, driving innovation and sustainability in the energy sector. The subsidiaries include Emirates Petroleum Products Company, LLC, and more. This organization offers a broad spectrum of products and services, including aviation fuel, lubricants, and retail services through our extensive network of service stations. They dedicate themselves to pioneering sustainable practices and developing renewable energy sources, aligning with a mission to power progress and nurture a greener future. Join them on a journey to shape the future of energy and be a part of a dynamic, forward-thinking organization that drives positive change worldwide.
Job Requirements at ENOC Group Careers
ENOC Careers require professionals and freshers to join their workforce. Following are the basic requirements to work with them.
- The minimum age requirement to work is 18 or above.
- A minimum educational qualification for their roles ranges from a high school diploma to a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- They typically seek candidates with relevant work experience, which may vary from entry-level positions to more experienced roles.
- The job responsibilities often require specific skills and competencies, such as technical skills, communication skills, leadership abilities, etc.
- ENOC often values cultural fit and looks for candidates who align with the company’s values and mission.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned company offers high salaries to its employees. The salary package at ENOC for a Customer Service Agent to a Project Manager averages from AED 17K to AED 504K per year. Moreover, they also provide a package of benefits to its employees as well. The Following are the benefits that are associated with employees at ENOC.
- Good Perks and Insurance Benefits
- Free accommodation and transportation
- Educational benefits for children
- Soft Skill Training
- Health Insurance
- Job Training
- Retirement Plans
- Employee discounts on stores and malls
ENOC Often Announces Jobs for Heavy Truck Drivers
Truck drivers in the Middle East are handsomely paid and are provided with various benefits. Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in ENOC offer exciting opportunities for individuals with experience with this transportation vehicle. This is a golden opportunity for such skilled candidates to join this esteemed oil company in Dubai. The application process is relatively straightforward; you can do so online if you fulfill their criteria.
- Candidate must possess a UAE heavy vehicle driver’s license.
- Previous experience as a Heavy Truck Driver is mandatory.
- Candidates must demonstrate a solid track record of safe driving practices and a deep understanding of traffic laws and regulations.
- Applicants should be in good physical condition and capable of performing tasks like loading and unloading heavy products when necessary.
- Punctuality and reliability are critical traits for this role.
- The ability to adapt to changing delivery routes, schedules, and work conditions is essential in this role.
Often Available Job Vacancies at ENOC
ENOC is offering a multitude of positions to fresh and experienced individuals. ENOC Jobs are available to anyone who matches their role requirements. You can match their criteria with your profile and apply for their vacancy straightaway.
- Customer Service Representative
- Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Engineer
- Heavy Truck Driver
- Procurement Engineer
- Accounts Executive
- TRAINING OFFICER- CNTG
- Quality Assurance Technologist
How to Apply for ENOC Careers?
Have you read and understood the requirements to apply at ENOC Careers? The application process for submitting an application here is very simple. If you’re interested in applying, you can follow the following process to do so.
- Start by clicking the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official recruitment webpage of ENOC.
- Select the job option to which you are interested in applying.
- Now click on any of the options displayed.
- Read the full description of the job and then click on “Apply Now”.
- This webpage requires you to register with your credentials. If you have done already, you can log in.
- On your profile, fill in the application form, attach your CV/Resume, add additional documents, and click on the Submit option.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Customer Insights Manager
|Bi & Data Analyst