Do you have what it takes to pursue a prestigious police career in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai Police Careers is open to applications in different security fields. The department has recently announced various job openings in their departments and is requiring candidates. They are currently accepting applications from both experienced and fresh candidates. Moreover, females are also encouraged to apply for their positions as well.
Dubai Police Jobs accepts applications from different nationalities around the world. These include Pakistani, Indian, Emirati, and other ethnicities. Currently, they are recruiting for positions in forensic laboratories, clinics, forces, nursing, health centers, workshops, and more. This department is considered a reputable department in the whole of UAE.Therefore, you should not miss this golden opportunity to associate with this esteemed department.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Dubai Police Force
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 28th, 2024
Dubai Police Careers | Apply Online for Multiple Positions
About Dubai Police
The department of the Dubai Police Force came into existence in 1956. It is the official security department of the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. It consists of a force of more than 17,500 sworn members and a force of more than 15,000 highly skilled and trained individuals. Known as a globally recognized force, this department constantly raises the bar for modern policing. Combining cutting-edge technology with community engagement, they ensure the safety and well-being of residents and visitors alike. Their tireless efforts encompass crime prevention, traffic management, and emergency response measures and have made Dubai one of the safest cities in the world. With a vision to create a safer society and a more efficient city, this organization serves as a testament to excellence in policing, fostering trust, and ensuring a secure environment for all.
Job Requirements at Dubai Police Careers
The department is currently hiring expats, foreigners, and Emiratis as well. Dubai Police Careers are offering positions to young, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals. Both working professionals and freshers are welcome to apply. Moreover, females are also encouraged to apply for these roles.
- Applicants are typically required to be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Most positions require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Police officers must meet certain physical fitness standards.
- Proficiency in Arabic is often a requirement. Whereas, knowledge of English may also be preferred.
- Applicants are usually subject to thorough background checks and should have a clean criminal record.
Employee Benefits and Salary
The employees associated with this department earn high salaries. In general, Dubai Police Careers Salary ranges from interns to directors i.e. approximately 30K to 1M per year. Apart from this, their employees also receive various benefits.
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunities for training and development
- Provide transportation
- Encouraging working environment
- Community involvement
- Stable and secure work environment
- Prestigious reputation
Often Available Job Vacancies at Dubai Police
This prestigious department is currently open to recruitment for individuals from diverse backgrounds. Dubai Police Job Vacancies require highly energetic, self-motivated, and punctual candidates capable of working flexible hours.
- Junior Assistant Patrol Officer
- Security Employee
- Forensic Laboratory Technician
- Criminal Investigator
- Public Relations Officer
- Security Guard (Male)
- Senior Officer, Regulatory Services
How to Apply for Dubai Police Careers?
We hope that you have read the description for the job openings mentioned above. The Dubai Police Careers procedure is very straightforward and you can do so as per your convenience.
Following is the processing for applying online.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the deparment’s official recruitment page.
- Scroll below and select any of the jobs available on the portal. This includes positions from civilian, military, or both.
- Select the one which you are interested in and which matches your profile.
- You should read the full description of the job and then register your account on their website.
- Log in to your account and then click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Now fill in the application form, attach your CV/Resume, add additional documents, and click “Submit”.
|Available Jobs of Dubai Police
|Currently not available, please check on official website.