Explore exciting opportunities at DHA Careers, where talent meets innovation. The Dubai Health Authority offers various positions in different sectors in their proximity. They require young, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals willing to learn and progress as professionals. They provide employment opportunities to experienced individuals who have a wide range of experience in the medical field. Moreover, they also invite freshers to explore and start their career journey in this government organization.
DHA Jobs are currently available for the residents of Dubai and are on a contract and remote basis. They offer a variety of health authority careers in different medical departments. The positions include nurses, lab technicians, pharmacists, staff nurses, radiographers, teachers, assistant nurses, and more. The individuals selected for these posts might have to work overtime depending on the department’s workload. Those candidates are encouraged to submit applications who possess a strong work ethic and are able to work flexible hours. For more information on this topic, read the full description below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
DHA Careers 2024 | Apply Online
About Dubai Health Authority
The Dubai Health Authority comes under the jurisdiction of the Emirate of Dubai. Its headquarters are in Umm Hurair in Dubai. The agency executives in this organization are Hamdan bin Rashid, President; Hamid Elkatamy, Director-General; and Khalid Al Shamsi, Deputy Director-General. The organization was founded in 2007 and, since then, has been at the forefront of providing world-class healthcare services in the heart of the Middle East. It was established with a mission to ensure access to quality healthcare for all residents and visitors of Dubai. With a comprehensive network of state-of-the-art medical facilities, dedicated healthcare professionals, and a patient-centric approach, DHA is not just an organization; it’s a beacon of health and well-being. The Dubai Health Authority is your trusted partner in health, setting global standards right here in the UAE.
Job Requirements at DHA Careers
This government health institution is inviting applicants from different medical fields. DHA Careers offers opportunities for experienced professionals and for freshers as well. You can easily match the company’s requirements with your profile and apply online.
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in fields such as healthcare, medicine, nursing, etc. is required.
- Depending on the role, candidates may require certain years of relevant work experience in healthcare or respective fields.
- For medical and healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses, holding a valid license from the DHA is mandatory.
- Proficiency in English is often required, and knowledge of Arabic can be a plus.
- Certain technical or specialized positions may require specific skills or certifications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are highly valued.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This government organization offers handsome salaries to its employees. Dubai Health Authority Jobs offer salary from an Administrative Assistant to a Consultant i.e. from AED 42K to AED 720K on average per year. Moreover, they also provide excellent benefits to their employees as well. These include.
- Health Insurance
- On-Job Training
- Free Transport
- Free Meals
- Child Care
- Free wellness center subscription
- Work-from-home Facility
- Children’s Education Assistance
- International Relocations
DHA Often Announces Careers for Nurses
Candidates are welcome to apply at this prestigious health agency. DHA Careers for Nurses provides the opportunity to assess and identify patients’ needs. They are responsible for assessing patient conditions, administering medications, and collaborating with medical teams to develop treatment plans. Beyond clinical skills, nurses must also offer emotional support, educate patients and their families, and maintain detailed patient records. Nurses working in various settings, including hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, or even freshers are encouraged to apply.
Often Available Job Vacancies at DHA
The renowned UAE government’s health institution is open to applications from capable individuals. DHA jobs are currently available for positions in different medical fields. They require young, energetic, and dynamic professionals who have that can-do spirit.
- Emergency Specialist Registrar
- Medial Audit Analyst
- Psychiatry | medicentres
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Female Ultrasound Technician
- Nurses-DHA qualified
How to Apply for DHA Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for DHA Careers opportunities? The process for application is quite simple and you can do so online on the authority’s website. Follow the steps below for a successful application process.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official recruitment page of the Dubai Health Authority.
- Click on “Apply” for the position in which you are interested in applying.
- Register your account on the career portal or log in if you are already a member.
- Fill in the application form, and submit a CV/Resume, a cover letter, and additional documents.
- Read your form one last time before submitting it.
|Available Jobs of DHA
|Currently not available, please check on official website.