Are you interested in pursuing a career in a UAE government department? Dubai Municipality Careers offers you the exciting opportunity to work in a state department. They require individuals with a commitment to public service to serve community needs. Working professionals with experience in related sectors are invited to apply. Apart from them, freshers and foreigners are also encouraged to submit their applications.
Dubai Municipality Jobs are currently available in various departments for different positions. These include drivers, customer service representatives, civil engineers, plot locators, laborers, and more. Capable individuals who have a passion for serving and are familiar with working flexible hours should not waste this opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Dubai Municipality Careers for Freshers & Foreigners 2024
About Dubai Municipality
Dubai Municipality comes under the jurisdiction of the Emirate of Dubai. Its headquarters are located in Al Rigga in the same city. The department is led by Mr. Dawood Abdul Rahman Al-Hajiri, the Director-General. Whereas, the child agencies of this group are Waste & Sewerage Agency, Public Facilities Agency, Environment, Health & Safety Agency, and Buildings Regulation & Permits Agency. Established in 1954, it has played a pivotal role in shaping Dubai’s transformation into a global metropolis. This notable organization oversees a wide array of functions, including urban planning, environmental conservation, public health, and infrastructure development. With a commitment to innovation and excellence, they are determined to improve the quality of life for both citizens and tourists in the country.
Job Requirements at Dubai Municipality Careers
The organization requires young, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals. Dubai Municipality Careers is seeking professionals with Baldia experience. Freshers and foreigners are also encouraged to apply for their vacancies.
- The age of an applicant at the time of applying should not be less than 18 years.
- Candidates typically need a relevant bachelor’s degree or higher education, depending on the specific position.
- Experience requirements can vary, but many positions require a minimum of relevant experience.
- English proficiency is often required, and Arabic knowledge can be an advantage for many positions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are imperative for collaborating with colleagues and interacting with the public.
- Some positions may require strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned department provides high pay to its employees. Government Jobs in Dubai Municipality range from AED 12K to AED 480K per year for an AutoCAD draftsman to a consultant per year. Moreover, they also provide excellent benefits.
- Paid holidays
- Sick Leaves
- Life insurance
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Free transport
- Free accommodation
Often Available Job Vacancies at Dubai Municipality
This prestigious state-owned department is open to recruitment for various positions. Dubai Municipality Jobs are available for capable candidates in different fields. Individuals familiar with municipal operations, local regulations, and relevant industry standards are invited to apply for these roles.
- Trainee-Forsati Program
- Director of Internal Audit Office
- Legal Officer
- Senior Inspector Local Projects
- Senior civil engineer
- Executive of Excellence & Quality
How to Apply for Dubai Municipality Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Dubai Municipality Careers? The application process is straightforward. You can apply on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official career website of this organization.
- Click on the “Careers” button and then “View all jobs”.
- You will see a list of all available positions in the department. Click on “Apply” to the one that matches your profile.
- Register on the portal by entering your details or log in if you are already registered.
- Now fill in the application form, submit your CV/Resume, and add additional documents.
- Read your form one last time for errors and then click “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)