Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career in an Emirati multinational logistics company? DP World Careers offers a stimulating work environment, enabling employees to thrive and excel in their respective fields through constant support and guidance. The company requires employees with multitasking skills given the diverse tasks involved in logistics operations. Experienced professionals within the same field and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
DP World Jobs are available for capable candidates in different departments. They have offices across the UAE in some of the most attractive locations. Currently, they have opportunities for drivers, hospitality, security, and others. The organization seeks individuals with an eagerness to learn about evolving technologies and industry trends. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
DP World Careers 2024 | Apply Online
About DP World
DP World is a UAE-based public logistics company. It was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Dubai. The key individuals associated with this company include Mr. Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, (Group Chairman & CEO) and Mr. Yuvraj Narayan, (Deputy CEO & Group CFO). The products and services it deals in consist of logistics services, port services, marine services, and freezones. This company has a highly skilled workforce of more than 100,000 employees. With a strong presence in over 40 countries, this logistics company operates in more than 120 marine and inland terminals, connecting businesses and communities to the global supply chain. Committed to innovation and sustainability, it employs cutting-edge technology and environmentally friendly practices to enhance efficiency and reduce environmental impact.
Job Requirements at DP World Careers
This renowned logistics company requires employees with ethical integrity. DP World Careers UAE seeks experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers for roles in different departments.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent; a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields is preferred for professional roles.
- Relevant work experience in logistics, supply chain management, maritime operations, or related fields, depending on the position level.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office Suite; strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, and ethical behavior in all interactions, both internal and external.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This prestigious UAE Company compensates its employees well. DP World Dubai Careers offers salaries ranging from data entry clerk to senior manager from AED 1,800 to 61,000 per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Work-from-home facility
- Vacation scheme
- Better work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonuses
- Company training
- Productive work environment
- Free lunches
- Free accommodation
- Retirement plan
- Free air tickets
Often Available Job Vacancies at DP World
The company is currently hiring capable candidates in different fields. DP World Jobs seeks young professionals for their positions in departments. Interested candidates should apply as early as possible to avoid future inconveniences.
- Ports Executive
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Container Tracking Expert
- Hospitality Executive
- Security Guard
- Logistics Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Heavy Truck Driver
- Crane Operator
How to Apply for DP World Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for DP World Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment portal of the company. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the official career portal of the company.
- Scroll down and click on the “Current Vacancies” option. You will see a list of available positions in the company.
- Click on the job that matches your profile and read its full description.
- Click on “Apply Now” if the requirements match your profile for the role.
- Enter your email address and click on “Next”.
- Fill in the job application form with your correct details.
- Upload your updated resume, a cover letter, and other documents.
- Read the form one last time for errors and then click on “Submit”.
- You can also apply with Linkedin by selecting the option.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Group Senior Manager
|Digital Assurance Intern
|Group Data Engineer