Are you interested in pursuing a career in the pioneering retail sector of the UAE? Union Coop Careers provides the opportunity to work in the country’s fastest-growing retail sector. They require individuals eager to take on challenges and ready to work flexible hours. The applicants should possess a strong work ethic and a sense of responsibility. Experienced professionals with years of experience in the same field are encouraged to join. Moreover, freshers are also eligible to apply for their posts.
Union Coop Job Vacancies are open for the citizens of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. They offer opportunities in their hypermarkets and supermarkets in different supermalls in the UAE. Some of these include Al Wasl, Al Barsha, Jumeirah, Al Aweer, Ras Al Khor, Umm al Quwain, Al Nahda, Nad Al Sheba, Mirdif, Al Twar, and many others. Among the UAE’s leading retail sectors, this one is one of the most important. So don’t miss this golden opportunity to work in this top organization. Read the full description to know more about their hiring.
For More Supermarket Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Union Coop Careers | Latest Supermarket Jobs
About Union Coop
The Union Cooperative is a consumer’s cooperative retail industry. It was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in the Emirate of Dubai. It operates more than 26 stores in the United Arab Emirates. The key individual associated with this organization is Majid Hamad Rahma Al Shamsi, the company’s chairman. The products in their supermarkets and hypermarkets include organic food, fruits, vegetables, and much more. The organization has a huge workforce of more than 4,000 skilled individuals. Their meticulously designed stores offer a seamless shopping experience, showcasing the finest global brands alongside our exclusive private labels. Moreover, the organization is more than just a retail brand; it is an integral part of the UAE’s social fabric. Union Coop is deeply committed to sustainability, engaging in eco-friendly practices and contributing to the welfare of the community through various charitable initiatives.
Job Requirements at Union Coop Careers
The renowned retail organization requires ethical and experienced individuals. Union Coop Jobs also invites freshers and female candidates who are looking to start their careers in the retail industry. Following are the basic job requirements at this company.
- The minimum age requirement is at least 18 years of age.
- A high school diploma or an equivalent is required for an entry-level position.
- Relevant work experience in the retail industry is often preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential for interacting with customers and colleagues effectively.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service is a key requirement, especially for front-line positions.
Employee Benefits and Salary
The esteemed retail corporation offers handsome salaries to their employees. Merchandisers earn up to AED 21K while Food Safety Inspectors earn up to AED 163K in this organization. Moreover, they also provide various benefits to their employees as well.
- Free transportation
- Free accommodation
- Good job environment
- Health Insurance
- Free wellness center subscription
- Women staff empowerment
- Medical benefits
- Employee enhancement
Often Available Job Vacancies at Union Coop
This organization requires young, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals. Union Coop Careers offers a variety of opportunities for people with ethical values and a strong work ethic. Apart from this, female candidates and freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Regional Sales Manager – Middle East & Africa
- Cashier – UAE National
- Senior Sales Associate
- Senior Category Executive
- Sales Associate
- Asst. Category Manager
How to Apply for Union Coop Careers?
Have you read and understood the guidelines for Union Coop Dubai Job Vacancies? The procedure for application is very straightforward and you can drop your CV online on their careers website. Follow the instructions below to apply.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to their official recruitment website.
- Select the job in which you are interested to apply. Check out the full requirements.
- Register on their portal or log in if you are already a member.
- Fill in the application form, and attach your CV/Resume, a cover letter, and additional documents.
- Review your form one last time before submitting it.
HR Email Address of Union Coop
Contact Number: 8008889
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Legal Counsel (UAE National)