Are you interested in pursuing a career in postal services within the UAE? Emirates Post Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you can learn and excel in your career. This company seeks talented individuals who can provide fresh ideas for growth. Interested candidates familiar with working in a fast-paced environment are invited to apply. These individuals should have previous experience in the related fields. Apart from this, freshers are also encouraged to apply for their positions.
Emirates Post Jobs are available at various locations in Dubai. Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, and other UAE Emirates. Some of these renowned places include Deira, Nad al Hamar, Mussafah, and other famous malls. Jobs are available for office bike riders, customer service representatives, drivers, finance and accounts professionals, marketing specialists, and others. Those capable candidates who possess a can-do spirit, can take on challenges, and meet deadlines are welcome to apply. Read the full description for more information.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Emirates Post Group
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Emirates Post Careers 2024 | Recent Delivery Driver Jobs
About Emirates Post
Emirates Post was inaugurated in 1909 by the Indian Post Office Services. It was later established under the Ministry of Communications in the UAE. This renowned postal service company is a state-owned enterprise and its headquarters are located in Dubai. The current Chief Executive Officer of this company is Mr. Abdulla Mohammed Alashram. This organization’s commitment to innovation and excellence has positioned it as a leader in the industry. They provide a wide range of shipping, courier, and international solutions. This government enterprise is not merely a postal service; it’s a vital link connecting individuals and businesses across the UAE and beyond. Their vision is to continue enhancing the quality of life and business operations by simplifying processes and facilitating seamless connections.
Job Requirements at Emirates Post Careers
The prestigious state-owned postal company requires related backgrounds. Emirates Post Careers requires tech-savvy employees who are familiar with using electronic gadgets efficiently. Whereas, using postal and logistics software is a plus. Following are the basic job requirements for this company.
- The minimum age of a potential applicant should be less than 18 years.
- The minimum educational requirement for most positions can range from a high school diploma to a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Experience requirements can vary widely, from no prior experience for entry-level positions to several years of relevant experience for mid-level and senior roles.
- Candidates should possess skills and competencies relevant to the job, including communication skills, technical skills, customer service skills, etc.
- Candidates may need to be proficient in languages commonly spoken in the UAE, such as Arabic and English.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned government organization pays high salaries to its employees. Emirates Post Jobs offers a salary ranging from a delivery driver to a senior project engineer. Their pay is usually between AED 25K and AED 394K per year. Moreover, they also compensate their employees with excellent benefits.
- Annual benefits
- Free tea/coffee
- On-the-job training
- Supportive senior management
- Health insurance
Emirates Post Office Opportunities for Bike Riders
This UAE postal company has various vacancies for individuals willing to earn a handsome amount. Emirates Post Office Bike Rider Jobs require young, dynamic, and hardworking individuals who can meet deadlines. Interested applicants should possess a valid UAE motorcycle driver’s license. They should have a clean driving record and a few years’ experience in bike riding. Individuals should have sound knowledge of local streets and routes within the assigned delivery area. This is essential for efficient and timely deliveries. Most importantly, drivers should possess strong customer service skills for interacting with company customers.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Emirates Post
This postal company offers recruitment in different fields of their services. Emirates Post Vacancies are open to applications from professionals with a wide range of experience in related fields. They should possess knowledge of logistics, transportation, and shipping. Apart from them, freshers are also encouraged to apply for available roles.
- Data Analytics Officer
- Procurement Supervisor
- Junior Accountant
- Front Office Intern
- Operations Executive
How to Apply for Emirates Post Careers?
Have you read and understood the Emirates Post Careers description above? The application process is straightforward. You can log in and apply to the company’s official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official career page of this organization.
- Click on the “Browse our vacancies” option and then click on “OK”. The link will take you to their available vacancies page.
- Click on “View all jobs” or search manually if you know of a position. After clicking, you will see available opportunities on the website.
- You can then apply for the position that matches your profile by clicking “Apply now”.
- Register or log in to their portal, fill in their job application form, attach your CV/Resume, and additional documents, and then click on “Submit”.
Emirates Post Career Email Address for Online Application
|Available Jobs for Emirates Post
|Currently not available, please check on official website.