Are you interested in a career in one of the UAE’s leading banking institutions? Emirates NBD Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. Here you can grow and excel in your professional career. Interested candidates should stay updated with industry changes, adapt to evolving compliance requirements, and ensure that the institution operates within legal boundaries. Working professionals with experience in the banking sector and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Emirates NBD Jobs is currently open to online applications from capable applicants. A variety of bank vacancies are currently available for UAE applicants. These include positions in credit card sales, office, retail banking, wealth management, internships, operations and technology, human resources and administration, finance and accounting, and more. This financial institution also hires through walk-in interviews as well. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Banking Jobs: Click Here
|Emirates National Bank Of Dubai
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Emirates NBD Careers | Newest Walk in Interviews 2024
About Emirates NBD
Emirates NBD Bank is a government bank based in Dubai. This financial institution is considered one of the largest banks in the Middle East. It was founded in June 1963 and is headquartered in Deira, Dubai. The chairman of this organization is Mr. Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum. They provide various services including Investment banking, Commercial banking, Retail banking, Private banking, Mortgages, and Credit cards. As of 2020, the bank’s workforce is estimated at 14,000. This financial institution’s parent company is the Investment Corporation of Dubai. From personal and corporate banking to wealth management and digital banking services, Emirates NBD offers a comprehensive suite of finance products. Their mission is to empower individuals and businesses to thrive in a rapidly evolving financial landscape.
Job Requirements at Emirates NBD Careers
This renowned banking institution seeks professionals who can handle complex financial challenges regularly. Emirates NBD Careers requires both experienced professionals as well as freshers for their openings.
- An applicant should not be younger than 18 years.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is typically required for most positions.
- Entry-level positions may not require prior experience, while mid-level and senior roles often require several years’ experience in banking or a related field.
- Depending on the job role and location, certain certifications or licenses may be required or preferred.
- All employees are expected to adhere to the highest ethical standards, as integrity and trustworthiness are paramount in banking.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This financial institution pays well for its employees. Emirates Bank Careers offers salaries ranging from Test Engineer to SVP Finance from AED 20K to AED 1M per year. Apart from this, the organization also provides excellent benefits.
- Healthcare insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation and paid time off
- Annual bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-job training
- Work From Home
Often Available Job Vacancies at Emirates NBD
The bank is currently accepting applications for various vacancies in different departments. Emirates NBD Jobs requires capable candidates who can take responsibility and adhere to work requirements. Applicants with prior banking experience are encouraged to apply.
- Retail Banking Officer – Credit Cards
- Sales Officer – Personal Finance
- Retail Banking Executive – Auto Finance
- Product Support Officer
- Assistant Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Trainee Sales Associate
- Processing Team Member
How to Apply for Emirates NBD Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Emirates NBD Careers above? Recruitment process is simple and starts after you apply for a vacancy. Follow the instructions below for a successful application submission in the prestigious banking institution.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit your CV” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career website.
- Click on the “View All Vacancies” option, then click on the “All Jobs” option.
- Scroll down and select that role that match your profile.
- Read the full description and click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter your email address and click “Submit”.
- You can apply on LinkedIn by selecting the option. In other cases, you have to fill in the application form with your required details, attach your CV/Resume, cover letter, experience letter, and additional documents.
- After doing so, check the box that indicates agreement, enter your full name and click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Retail Banking Executive Auto Finance
|Head of Business Support
|Senior Data Product Owner
|Trainee Sales Associate
|Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
|Assistant Manager Trade Sales
|Director Flow & Execution