Are you interested in working in a luxurious hotel in the UAE, where exceptional service and opulence meet? Marriott Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a diverse environment where you will be able to explore new experiences. This renowned hotel requires individuals with meticulous attention to detail to ensure every aspect of the guest experience is flawlessly executed. Experienced professionals within the hospitality industry and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Marriott Jobs are being offered to capable candidates in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and across the UAE. This prestigious hotel offers a wide range of opportunities. The positions are in housekeeping, data entry, human resources, call center, security, customer service, reservation, laundry, marketing, bartender, sales, courtyard, hotel clark, finance, legal, software engineering, and others. Apart from this, they also offer remote and entry-level positions for deserving applicants.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Marriott Hotels & Resorts
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Marriott Careers | Apply Now for Open Positions 2024
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Construction of this hotel culminated in November 2012 and operations began in 2013. This hotel is a subsidiary of the Emirates Group and its management is Marriott International. Each building of the two buildings has 804 rooms in all, a total of 82 floors in total in each of the two buildings. This motel is synonymous with elegance and comfort, offering guests a haven of relaxation amidst the bustle of urban life. Their dedicated staff is committed to providing exceptional service and ensures every need is met with a warm smile. Apart from these exceptional services, this hostelry is considered the second tallest building in the UAE after Burj Khalifa.
Job Requirements at Marriott Careers
This renowned hotel seeks individuals with excellent organizational skills. Marriott International INC Careers welcomes experienced professionals and freshers to apply for their positions. Following are the basic job requirements at this resort.
- The minimum hiring age at this organization is 18 years and applicants below this age group will not be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to provide outstanding guest service.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address guest concerns effectively.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned organization pays its employees well. Marriott Group Careers offers salaries ranging from intern to information technology head from AED 12K to AED 1M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Vacations and paid time off
- Disability insurance
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Dental Insurance
- Annual bonuses
- Adoption assistance program
- Retirement plans
- Childcare expenses
- Career development programs
Often Available Job Vacancies at Marriott
This renowned hotel currently has vacancies for hardworking candidates. Marriott Jobs are available for hospitality industry employees. They offer various remote, part-time, corporate, and entry-level positions. Interested applicants should apply immediately to avoid future inconveniences.
- Front Desk Agent
- Housekeeping Aide
- Overnight Cleaner
- Laundry attendant
- Guest Service Representative
How to Apply for Marriott Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Marriott Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career website.
- Scroll down and click on the “See career paths” option. You will see a list of available departments where job opportunities are available.
- Click on “Learn more” on the one that interests you.
- Click on “Find these jobs” in another sub-category in that department.
- Go through the available vacancies and click on “Apply” to the one that matches your profile.
- Enter your email address, agree to the terms, and click Proceed.
- Fill in the job application form. Attach your updated resume, qualification certificates, experience letters, and other documents.
- Read your form last time for errors, enter your full name, and click on “Submit”.
- You can also apply on Linkedin by selecting the option.
Marriott Careers Email for Online Application
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Food Services Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Guest Experience Expert
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Abu Dhabi, UAE