Are you ready to join a dynamic conglomerate shaping the future across the UAE? Majid Al Futtaim Careers provides a stimulating work atmosphere, empowering employees to explore their passions and excel in their respective fields. The organization seeks reliable, punctual employees, ensuring smooth operations. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Majid Al Futtaim Jobs are available for capable candidates who can take the company’s name to new heights. They are currently recruiting for various departments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other Emirates. Positions are available in hypermarkets, properties, retail branches, and more. Interested applicants should apply at the earliest for better chances of selection. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Majid Al Futtaim Group
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Majid al Futtaim Careers for Freshers | Apply Online
About Majid al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is a private holding group based in Dubai, UAE. They operate in a wide range of industries including property development, retail, hospitality, and leisure and entertainment. It was founded in May 1992 by Majid Al Futtaim and since then has been providing exceptional services in different countries. They operate in Central Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. The key individuals associated with this group include Sir Michael Rake (Chairman), Ahmed Galal Ismail (CEO, Holding & CEO Properties), Hani Weiss (CEO, Retail), and others. The brands they are associated with include A&F, Carrefour, Crate & Barrel, Dalloyau, Dreamscape, and Lululemon. Apart from Their passion for shaping a better tomorrow fuels its diverse portfolio, ranging from world-class shopping malls and state-of-the-art cinemas to sustainable communities and luxury hotels.
Job Requirements at Majid al Futtaim Careers
This renowned brand seeks candidates with strong work ethics. Majid Al Futtaim Group Careers requires experienced professionals and freshers for roles in different departments. Following are the basic job requirements for this group.
- A candidate must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, with relevant certifications for specialized roles.
- Experience varies based on the position, ranging from entry-level to specific years of experience in the related field.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Awareness of industry trends, market insights, and a deep understanding of the company’s products/services.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This prestigious organization compensates its employees well. Al Majid Al Futtaim Careers offers salaries ranging from merchandiser to VP procurement from AED 9K to AED 1M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Healthcare coverage
- Work-from-home facility
- Vacation and paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Employee appreciation programs
- Productive work environment
- Free transport and accommodation
- Employee discounts
- Children’s education assistance
- Job security
- Regular advancements
Often Available Job Vacancies at Majid al Futtaim
This organization has openings in hypermarkets, retail, finance, and other departments. Majid al Futtaim Jobs are available for capable candidates in different fields to grow and flourish in their professional lives.
- Finance Executive
- Car Dealer
- Automall Employee
- Fashion Consultant
- Healthcare Administrator
- Motor Mechanic
- Construction Project Manager
- Carrefour Store Manager
How to Apply for Majid al Futtaim Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Majid Al Futtaim Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Click on the “Search Jobs” button. You will see a list of available vacancies in the organization.
- Click on the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button after reading the full description.
- Click on the “Create an account” option and enter your required details including your email, name, contact, etc.
- Log in with your details and fill in the job application form with your correct details.
- Upload your updated resume/CV, add additional documents, write an engaging cover letter, and read your form one last time for any errors.
- Click on “Submit” after reviewing your application.
Note: You can also send your resume on the mail address given below.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Marketing Category Lead