Interested in a rewarding career opportunity in one of the renowned hotels in the UAE? Hyatt Careers provides an enriching work atmosphere, encouraging personal and professional growth through diverse experiences. This hotel requires employees with professionalism and integrity, maintaining guest confidentiality and hotel policies. Interested candidates in the hospitality industry are encouraged to apply.
Hyatt Jobs are available to energetic and self-motivated individuals. This resort seeks employees with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to create a welcoming atmosphere for guests. They currently are open to positions in housekeeping, customer service representatives, call center agents, and others. Applicants in the same industry should apply and not waste this opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Hyatt Hotels Corporation
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Hyatt Careers | Latest Hotel Vacancies
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is a public chain of hotels and resorts headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA. It was founded in 1957 by Jack Dyer Crouch and Hyatt Robert von Dehn. This multinational hospitality chain has 1,350 hotels in 69 countries across six continents. These hotels consist of more than 350,000 rooms as of 2023. This renowned brand is an excellent service provider for hospitality, travel, and tourism across the world. The primary individuals associated with this group are Mark Hoplamazian (President and CEO) and Thomas Pritzker (Executive Chairman). Moreover, this chain of hotels has 189,000 employees as of 2023. From upscale dining experiences to rejuvenating spas, this hotel ensures a memorable stay for everyone. With a global presence, Hyatt offers a seamless blend of sophistication and warm hospitality.
Job Requirements at Hyatt Careers
This hotel requires individuals with adaptability and flexibility. Hyatt Hotels Corporation Careers welcomes applications from capable candidates in its variety of departments. Freshers and foreign graduates are encouraged to apply for these positions.
- The applicant’s age should not be under 18 years at the time of applying.
- Applicants should have completed their high school education or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Experience in similar roles can demonstrate familiarity with industry practices and guest service expectations.
- Employees need to articulate themselves clearly and professionally, both in written correspondence and verbal interactions with guests, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Employees should be open to learning new skills, adapting to company standards, and attending training sessions to enhance their abilities.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This prestigious hotel chain compensates its employees well. Grand Hyatt Careers Dubai offers salaries ranging from front desk agents to hotel managers from AED 12K to AED 398K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Medical insurance
- Job security
- Job advancement
- Retirement benefits
- Free accommodation
- Work-from-home facility
- Subsidized meals
- Employee discounts
- Diverse work environment
- Free transport
- On-the-job training
- Supportive management
Often Available Job Vacancies at Hyatt
This hotel and resort chain currently has vacancies available. Hyatt Jobs are available for capable candidates in a wide range of fields. Apart from these, they also offer part-time opportunities as well for students and housewives.
- Housekeeping Staff
- Security Guard
- Customer Service Representative
- Call Center Agent
- Marketing Executive
- Facility Management
- Vacation Club Representative
- Human Resources Officer
How to Apply for Hyatt Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Hyatt Careers? The application process is simple and online on the company’s official recruitment website. To do so, follow the instructions below step-by-step.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official careers portal.
- Enter your desired location on the tab and click “Go”.
- You will see a list of available openings in the organization. Select the one that interests you to apply for and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Apply” button after reading it and if the requirements match your profile for the role.
- Click on the “New Candidate Registration” button to create an account on the portal. Enter your email address and click “Continue”.
- After confirmation, login to your account and fill in the job application form.
- Upload your updated resume, cover letter, and additional documents.
- Click on “Submit” after reviewing your document for errors.
HR Email Address of Hyatt
Subject: Please specify “Applying for Position” in the subject line.
HR Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Front Office Manager
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Sales Coordinator (Arabic Speaker)
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Hotel Host – Front Office
|Guest Services Officer
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Abu Dhabi, UAE