Are you passionate about hospitality and dreaming of a career in a luxury UAE hotel? Hilton Careers invites you to be part of a team that values growth, offering opportunities to enhance your skills and achieve your career aspirations. This hotel requires employees with adaptability and flexibility to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Hilton Jobs are available for capable candidates in different departments. The company seeks commitment to high standards of cleanliness and hygiene to ensure a positive work environment. They currently have openings for customer service representatives, housekeeping, marketing, and more. Apart from this, they also provide work-from-home and part-time opportunities as well. Read the full description for more information.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Hilton Careers: Latest Jobs in Hospitality Sector 2024
Hilton Hotels and Resorts is a hospitality services provider in the UAE. The hotels were founded in May 1919 by Conrad Nicholson Hilton. They consist of a total of 584 hotels located in around 94 countries and across six continents. The chief product officer of this hotel chain is Brian Roger Belanger. The parent organization of this luxury motel is Hilton Worldwide. The total number of rooms in these hotels is 219,264, of which 77,451 are managed by other franchises. Based on an employee satisfaction survey, Hilton was ranked among the 100 most preferable companies to work for in 2020. They operate in major tourist destinations around the world near airports, major city centers, convention centers, and others.
Job Requirements at Hilton Careers
This prestigious hotel chain requires employees familiar with working flexible hours. Hilton Hotel Careers seeks young professionals for its roles in different departments if they fulfill the below-mentioned criteria.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- A high school diploma or equivalent qualification is typically required for entry-level positions.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to guests, addressing their needs and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective interaction with guests and colleagues.
- Proficiency in languages other than English, especially in locations where multilingual guests are common, can be an asset.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned organization pays its employees well. Hilton Hotel Dubai Careers offers salaries ranging from chef to director from AED 12K to AED 500K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Job security and advancement
- Free accommodation
- Free meals
- Travel Discount Program
- Health and welfare benefits
- Retirement plan
- Education assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Mental wellness support
- Dependents sponsorships
Often Available Job Vacancies at Hilton
This hotel chain currently has opportunities available in different fields. Hilton Jobs offers openings for capable individuals in different sectors. The company also offers part-time and remote roles for housewives, students, and people who want extra income.
- Corporate Lawyer
- Hawaiian Village Supervisor
- Customer Service Representative
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Reservation Representative
- Security Guard
- Marketing Manager
- Front Desk Officer
- Sales Executive
How to Apply for Hilton Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Hilton Careers? The process to apply online is simple and done on the official career website of the company. To submit an application, follow the instructions below.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career website.
- Select the position that interests you to apply for and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option if you meet the role requirements and agree to its terms.
- Create an account on the portal by entering your name, password, and email address.
- Fill in the job application form, and upload your resume, experience letter, and cover letter.
- Read the form for errors and click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Finance Team Leader
|Accounts Payable Clerk
|Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
|Guest Relations Executive
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Restaurant Reception Supervisor
|Front Office Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Front Office Host