Are you intrigued by the prospect of working in a prestigious luxury hotel in the UAE? Fairmont Hotel Careers offers you the opportunity to serve in some of the most renowned hotels and resorts in the country. The organization requires diligent, assiduous, and self-motivated individuals to perform their tasks. They seek experienced professionals and freshers in the same industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work with this brand, so do not miss it.
Fairmont Hotel Jobs are available in different hotels and locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other Emirates. These include Sheikh Zayed Road, Royal York, Orchid, Windsor Park, Olympic Hotel, Grand del Mar, Pacific Rim, Norfolk, Century Plaza, and others. They offer jobs like Palliser, Valet parking, Royal service agent, club service, park lodge, and more. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Fairmont Hotel Careers in UAE | Apply Now
About Fairmont Hotel
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts is a luxury hospitality brand of the AccorHotels Group. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and started operations in 2001. It was previously known as Canadian Pacific Hotels & Resorts. The company operates in various locations worldwide in the luxury hotel industry. Each of its properties is a masterpiece, reflecting local culture and offering guests modern comfort and timeless sophistication. Their commitment to sustainability and responsible tourism sets them apart, with initiatives that promote environmental stewardship and community engagement. Whether you’re a visitor or a citizen visiting any of their landmarks or contemporary urban retreats, you’ll find the same commitment to delivering distinctive moments that last a lifetime. This hotel has made a name in UAE consumers’ minds.
Job Requirements at Transguard Group Careers
The company seeks young, dynamic, and self-motivated candidates for their roles. Fairmont Careers Dubai requires experienced professionals within the same sector and freshers looking to start their careers.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- High school diploma or equivalent for entry-level positions. Whereas, specialized degrees are required for managerial roles.
- Ability to handle guest inquiries, requests, and concerns professionally.
- Proficiency in the local language, with additional languages being an asset, especially in international locations.
- Knowledge of hotel operations and the ability to assist guests with various needs.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, as required by the hotel.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned organization pays its employees well. Fairmont Hotel Careers offers salaries ranging from security ambassador to director of security from $31K to $308K per year. Apart from this, they also provide exceptional benefits as well.
- Free food
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Basic life insurance
- Job security
- Supplemental life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacations and paid time off
- Free travel around the world
Often Available Job Vacancies at Fairmont Hotel
This luxury hotel brand has vacancies in different departments. Fairmont Hotel Jobs seeks capable candidates in the same industry. Those who have recently completed their education and are seeking employment are also invited to apply.
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Valet parking driver
- Room service agent
- Harvest Room Server (casual)
- FR – Compatible Income
- Manager, Clockwork Champagne & Cocktails
How to Apply for Fairmont Hotel Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Fairmont Hotel Careers? The process for applying is simple and online. You can apply through the company’s official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for submitting your application.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official Career portal of Accor Group.
- Scroll below to see a list of available opportunities in this hotel group. Select the one that matches your profile.
- Read the full job description and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the application form with your correct details, then upload your resume.
- Scroll below and check the box for the privacy agreement and click on “Submit”.
- You can also apply with LinkedIn by selecting the option at the start.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Front Office Agent
|Guest Relations Officer
|Royal Service Agent