Are you interested in pursuing a career in the currency exchange industry in the UAE? Sharaf Exchange Careers offers opportunities for individuals from the financial sector. The renowned currency exchange requires professionals with extensive experience in the same field. Moreover, freshers and female candidates are also invited to apply for their roles. Discover the latest job openings, growth prospects, and a supportive work environment at Sharaf Exchange.
Sharaf Exchange Jobs currently offers different positions in their departments. These include customer service representatives, currency exchange tellers, security officers, sales representatives, marketing specialists, financial analysts, compliance officers, and more. Joining this UAE currency exchange is an opportunity to begin a rewarding and dynamic career in finance. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Sharaf Exchange Careers | Various Positions for Freshers
About Sharaf Exchange
The Sharaf Exchange is considered one of the top financial exchanges in the Emirate of Dubai, UAE. The company was founded in 1996 and is a part of the Sharaf Group. This renowned financial institution has been providing services for decades and has built the trust of its customers. With a rich heritage and a commitment to excellence dating back to its establishment, Sharaf Exchange has been a cornerstone of reliability in the industry. Their motto is to provide their customers with competitive rates, unparalleled service quality, and convenient access to their financial needs. With a widespread network of branches and a dedicated online platform, this organization makes it easy for you to exchange currencies and transfer funds across the globe.
Job Requirements at Sharaf Exchange Careers
This renowned financial institution is currently open to applications for recruitment. Sharaf Exchange Jobs in Dubai requires young, dynamic, and self-motivated professionals who can take on challenges and are familiar with working under pressure. Moreover, freshers and female candidates are also welcome to submit their applications.
- A High school diploma or equivalent (for entry-level roles) is required.
- Relevant work experience in the financial industry (experience requirements vary by position).
- Strong communication and customer service skills are mandatory.
- Proficiency in English is often required, and knowledge of additional languages may be a plus.
- Adaptability to changing work schedules and responsibilities is essential.
- Specific certifications may be required for roles such as Compliance Officer, Financial Analyst, or Risk Analyst.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This UAE financial institution provides handsome salaries to its employees. Sharaf Exchange Careers Dubai offers a salary from a Sales Representative to a Category Manager which is AED 22K to AED 260K on average per year. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits to their employees as well.
- Job Security
- Health Insurance
- Children’s Education Assistance
- International Relocations
- On-job Training
- Soft Skills Training
Often Available Job Vacancies at Sharaf Exchange
This esteemed organization is currently open to applications from capable individuals. Sharaf Exchange Job Vacancies invite professionals as well as freshers to work in a dynamic environment. You can match their job description with your profile and apply for recruitment online.
- Accountant Assistant-Invoicing
- Sales Manager
- E-commerce Website Manager
How to Apply for Sharaf Exchange Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Sharaf Exchange Careers? The process for submitting an application is straightforward and you can apply online on their recruitment portal. Follow the steps below for a successful application submission.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official hiring page of this financial institution.
- Scroll below and click on “Submit Your Resume”. By doing so, an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the application form with your correct details. Type your cover letter, the position you are applying for, and your desired date to start.
- Finally, upload your Resume and click on “Submit”.
HR Email Address of Sharaf Exchange
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2: email@example.com
|Available Jobs of Sharaf Exchange
|Currently not available, please check on official website.