Are you interested in a rewarding career at a renowned currency exchange? City Exchange Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. Here you can grow and excel in your financial career. Whether you are an experienced professional or a fresher looking to start your career, this exchange company has various roles for you. Candidates who are familiar with working flexible hours are encouraged to apply.
City Exchange Jobs is open to applications in various finance-related fields. They are currently hiring for different positions including finance analyst, customer service representative, cashier, compliance officer, operations manager, and more. Those individuals who can provide fresh ideas to the company are welcome to apply. This currency exchange is recruiting at various locations in Qatar for their offices. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
City Exchange Careers | Apply Now for Recent Vacancies
About City Exchange
The City Exchange is a currency exchange service provider in Qatar. The current Chief Executive Officer of this renowned company is Mr. Sharaf Hameed. It was founded in 1975 with the name Sherif Exchange. This renowned exchange is headquartered in Doha. It is one of the most reliable finance, currency exchange, and remittance services providers in the country. Their team works countless hours to ensure that customer’s financial transactions are secure, efficient, and cost-effective. Whether you’re a resident, a visitor, or a business, this Qatar exchange is your reliable financial companion. With a proud history and a forward-looking approach, they blend tradition with modernity to meet their customers’ financial needs effectively.
Job Requirements at City Exchange Careers
This renowned currency exchange seeks to hire experienced finance professionals. City Exchange Qatar Careersrequires individuals with knowledge of foreign currencies and international financial markets is a plus. Freshers are also encouraged to apply for their vacancies.
- The age of an applicant at the time of applying should not be less than 18.
- Depending on the role, candidates may need a high school diploma, a bachelor’s, or a master’s degree.
- Previous experience in the financial industry, currency exchange, or related fields may be required.
- Customer-centric attitude with a commitment to providing exceptional service.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and technology for financial transactions and data management.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned company is known for paying high salaries to its employees. City Exchange Jobsoffers a salary ranging from a teller to a customer service executive. Their salary varies from AED 3,350 to AED 21,000 on average per month. Apart from this, this company also provides excellent benefits.
- Secure work environment
- Healthcare insurance
- Supportive senior management
- On-the-job training
- Accommodation (if required).
Often Available Job Vacancies at City Exchange
Applications for different positions are currently being accepted at this currency exchange. City Exchange Job Vacancies require experienced professionals with a strong finance background for their job roles.
- Customer service representative
- Foreign exchange trader
- Security guard
How to Apply for City Exchange Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of City Exchange Careers above? The application process is straightforward and can be done online on their official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Register on their portal with your details or log in if you are already registered.
- Now fill in the job application form, attach your CV/Resume, cover letter, and add additional documents.
- Proofread your application form one last time before submitting it.
|Available Jobs of City Exchange
|Currently not available, please check on official website.