Are you passionate about hospitality and eager to embark on a rewarding career in the industry? ACCOR Careers provides a supportive and collaborative work environment, encouraging employees to excel and succeed. The company requires quick thinkers capable of resolving issues and solving guest concerns. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
ACCOR Jobs are available for capable candidates in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and across the UAE. They have a wide range of opportunities available in housekeeping, finance, hospitality, and other areas. Individuals who can efficiently manage multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure smooth operations should apply. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Full-time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
ACCOR Careers Multiple Job Opportunities
ACCOR is a multinational French brand that owns and operates different hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals. It was founded in 1957 by two French entrepreneurs, Gérard Pelisson and Paul Dubrule. Its headquarters are located in Tour Sequana, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France. As of 2023, the number of locations they have served exceeds 5,500. The Chairman and CEO of this brand is Mr. Sébastien Bazin. This hotel group is associated with various luxury brands including Raffles, Emblems, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, and many more. Apart from this, they have a skilled workforce of more than 300,000 as of 2022. The organization takes pride in its diverse portfolio, catering to traveler’s unique needs, from luxurious accommodations to budget-friendly stays.
Job Requirements at ACCOR Careers
This prestigious hotel group seeks capable candidates for different roles. ACCOR Hotels Careers invites experienced professionals and freshers to join and assist them. Interested applicants should apply as soon as possible to avoid future inconveniences.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent qualification is typically required for most positions.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is often preferred, especially in managerial or supervisory roles.
- Strong customer service skills are essential to ensuring excellent guest experiences.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from diverse backgrounds is imperative in the hospitality industry.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This organization compensates its employees well. ACCOR Careers Dubai offers salaries ranging from housekeeping to vice president of legal and public affairs from AED 12K to AED 1M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Collective retirement savings plan
- Corporate savings plan
- Free meals
- Profit-sharing schemes for all employees
- Work-from-home facility
- Flexible working hours
- Annual employee awards ceremony
- Healthcare coverage
- Free accommodation
- Productive working environment
- Supportive staff
Often Available Job Vacancies at ACCOR
This group offers vacancies for capable candidates in different departments. ACCOR Jobs are available for freshers and experienced professionals in Fairmont hotels, vacation accommodations, and resorts.
- Finance Executive
- Global Reservation Centre Representative
- One-Touch Service Officer
- Welcomer (Arabic speaker)
- Events Coordinator
- Guest Relations Supervisor
How to Apply for ACCOR Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of ACCOR Careers above? The recruitment process is simple and done online on the company’s official career website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official career portal for this group.
- Scroll down and look for an available job vacancy that matches your profile. Read its full description and requirements.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option
- Create an account on the portal by entering your email address, name, and password.
- Login by entering your details and filling in the job application form.
- Upload your picture, an updated resume/CV, and a cover letter.
- Read your application one last time for errors and then click “Submit”.
- You can also apply through Indeed by selecting the option.
|Chef De Partie
|Front Desk Agent
|Senior Sales Manager
|Centralized General Ledger