Are you interested in a rewarding career opportunity within a renowned enterprise in the UAE? Abu Dhabi Coop Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a diverse work environment where you can excel and grow professionally. The company requires candidates with a positive attitude and willingness to learn about the operations. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for the positions.
Abu Dhabi Coop Jobs are available in supermarkets, hypermarkets, shopping malls, and different stores. The company offers different positions in various fields of operation in these areas. These include customer support representatives, cashiers, real estate agents, retail associates, accountants, logistics coordinators, IT specialists, operations managers, office assistants, and others. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Jobs in Abu Dhabi: Click Here
|Abu Dhabi Coop
|Full-time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Abu Dhabi Coop Careers | Newest Supermarket Jobs
About Abu Dhabi Coop
Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society is a retail industry in the United Arab Emirates. They work in various sectors including retail, consumer goods, real estate, food and hospitality, and more. The company was established in 1980 under the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. The group started with four stores in Abu Dhabi and expanded its operations throughout the UAE. They also operate in different renowned malls in the UAE including Mina Center, Muroor, Khalifa City, Bateen, and others. They own 45 convenience stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets, and shopping malls in the country. Their modern outlets provide a seamless blend of tradition and innovation, creating an unparalleled shopping environment. With a focus on sustainability, they encourage eco-friendly practices and community initiatives.
Job Requirements at Abu Dhabi Coop Careers
The company requires candidates with empathy and customer-centricity. Coop Abu Dhabi Careers seeks experienced professionals as well as freshers for their roles. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest.
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years. Applications below this age bracket will not be considered.
- Entry-level positions require a high school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in a relevant field, especially in retail, real estate, hospitality, or consumer goods, is often preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with customers and team members.
- Familiarity with industry-specific trends, products, and services relevant to Abu Dhabi Coop’s sectors.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, collaborate with colleagues, and contribute to a positive work environment.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned organization compensates its employees well. Abu Dhabi Coop Careers offers salaries ranging from cashier to finance manager from AED 19K to AED 192K per year on average. The company also provides excellent benefits as well.
- Free transportation
- Free accommodation
- Productive work environment
- Supportive staff members
- Annual bonus
- Yearly ticket allowance
- Overtime compensation provided
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Regular promotions
Often Available Job Vacancies at Abu Dhabi Coop
This renowned company is open to applications for different vacancies. Abu Dhabi Coop Jobs invites capable candidates for roles in a wide range of sectors. Selected individuals will be allocated to different hypermarkets, supermarkets, shopping malls, and stores across the UAE.
- Motorbike driver
- Shelf handlers
- Order packers
How to Apply for Abu Dhabi Coop Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Abu Dhabi Coop Careers above? The process for applying is simple and online. You can apply through the company’s official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career page.
- Click on “Search all jobs” and a list of available vacancies will appear.
- Select the one that matches your profile and to which you are interested in applying.
- Register on the portal by entering your email address and password.
- Login to your profile and fill in your job application form.
- Upload your updated CV/Resume, add additional documents, write a cover letter, and review your form last for any errors.
- Click on “Submit” after completing your form.
|Available Jobs of Abu Dhabi Coop
|Currently not available, please check on official website.