Are you interested in a career with one of the world’s leading airlines? Qatar Airways Careers provide you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you can excel. The company requires candidates with adaptability and flexibility, as these are essential qualities for airline employees. As it is a rapidly developing sector, technical proficiency is also required for their roles. Experienced professionals associated with the same sector as well as freshers as encouraged to apply for their positions.
Qatar Airways Jobs are currently available for various positions in the Middle East and GCC countries. These include flight attendant, air hostess, cabin crew, pilot, engineers, heavy bus drivers, ground handling, light drivers, cargo, customer service agent, airport service agent, duty-free, cleaners, and others. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to get attached to one of the world’s most prestigious airlines. Read the full description for more information on this topic and apply today.
For More Aviation Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Qatar Airways Careers | Hiring Now for Open Positions
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is flag carrier airline of Qatar founded in 1993 and began operations in 1994. This company’s headquarters are located in Doha, Qatar. This airline’s hub is Hamad International Airport. Its subsidiaries include Qatar Airways Cargo, Catering Company, Holidays, United Media International, Duty Free, Aviation Services, and Distribution Company. The airline has more than 237 aircraft and over 173 international destinations, including MENA, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. The company’s parent organization is the Qatar Government. The Chief Executive Officer of this airline is Mr. Akbar Al Baker. As of 2020, it has a workforce of more than 50,000 highly skilled individuals. At the heart of their success lies their dedicated team of professionals, who embody their core values of excellence, integrity, and warmth.
Job Requirements at Qatar Airways Careers
This prestigious airline company seeks employees with strong work ethics as well as reliability. Qatar Airways Careers requires experienced professionals in this field who are committed to safety and follow strict regulations. Freshers are also encouraged to apply for job opportunities.
- Minimum educational qualifications, range from a high school diploma to a bachelor’s or master’s degree, depending on the role.
- Experience levels may vary, but relevant experience in the aviation industry or a related field is often preferred.
- Proficiency in English is typically required, and knowledge of additional languages can be an advantage.
- Certain positions may require specific technical skills or certifications, such as pilot licenses, engineering qualifications, etc.
- Aviation employees must prioritize safety and adhere to strict safety protocols and regulations.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned airline pays its employees well. Qatar Airways Group Careers offers salaries ranging from Airport Services Agent to Vice President from $57K to $313K per year. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits.
- Paid holidays / vacation
- Free Drinks/Coke/Juice/Water
- Free air tickets
- Life insurance/Disability
- Flight Discounts / Free Flights
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification reimbursement
- Travel – International
- Paid sick leave
Qatar Airways Career Opportunities for Cabin Crew
This airline company announces various opportunities for young professionals. Qatar Airways Careers Cabin Crew members must ensure compliance with all safety and emergency procedures for safety equipment and assisting passengers during emergencies. They must ensure that the aircraft cabin is clean, well-maintained, and fully stocked with supplies before each flight. The crew should possess strong communication skills both verbal and non-verbal. Most importantly, they must be prepared to respond to emergency situations, including medical incidents and security threats.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Qatar Airways
The company is hiring for various openings in the different departments. Qatar Airways jobs are open in a number of positions. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these roles.
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Cabin Crew Recruitment
- Front Desk Agent
- Cabin Services
- Customer Services Agent – Contact Centre Doha
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Duty Free Store Manager – Beauty & Cosmetics – Qatar Duty Free
- Food and Beverage Attendant
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Qatar Airways Careers? The application process is simple and online on the company’s official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” option below. We will redirect you to the official career portal of this airline.
- You can search manually for your desired job or write down the position for which you are interested in applying. You will be able to see if it is available.
- Read the full job description and click on “Apply Now” and agree to its terms after that.
- Fill in the complete application form with your personal details including qualifications, job experiences, certificates, etc.
- Upload your CV afterwards and click on “Continue”. You can also apply through LinkedIn by selecting the option.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Senior Account Manager
|Network Operations Officer
|Terminal Standard Supervisor