Are you interested in a career in a renowned petroleum company? Qatar Petroleum Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. The company requires diligent, self-motivated, and fast-paced employees. Those individuals who have prior experience in the petroleum sector and have the ability to meet deadlines are invited to apply. Whereas, freshers who are looking to start their careers are also encouraged to apply for their roles. The company has various opportunities offshore and for foreigners.
Qatar Petroleum Jobs are available for capable individuals with experience in the petroleum field. The positions available include bus drivers, heavy drivers, welders, dentists, light drivers, chemists, staff nurses, caterers, firefighters, IT, land surveyors, security, draftsmen, and more. Apart from this, this oil company also has various entry-level petroleum engineering jobs. These include mechanical technicians, petroleum engineers, reservoir engineers, and others. Read the full job description for more information on this subject.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Qatar Petroleum Careers for Freshers & Foreigners 2024
About Qatar Petroleum
Qatar Petroleum is a government enterprise and belongs to the oil and gas industry. It was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Doha, Qatar. The key individual associated with this state-owned organization is Saad Sherida al-Kaabi, Minister of State for Energy Affairs, President and CEO. The key products in which the company deals are liquefied natural gas (LNG), petrochemicals, gas to liquids (GTL), helium, fertilizers, steel, and aluminum. Qatargas, Industries Qatar, QAPCO, Gulf International Services, and QChem are subsidiaries of this company. This oil company is renowned for its vast hydrocarbon reserves but also for its relentless commitment to responsible resource management. This commitment extends to reducing environmental impact and supporting communities, making this organization a prominent player in the transition to cleaner energy solutions.
Job Requirements at Qatar Petroleum Careers
This renowned state-owned petroleum company requires employees with prior experience. Qatar Petroleum Company Careers requires individuals with strong work ethics who are eager to take responsibility. The organization also encourages freshers to apply for job vacancies in different areas. Following are the basic job requirements for this petroleum company.
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years or above.
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in the respective specialty field is required.
- Strict adherence to safety regulations and commitment to a safe work environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in diverse and challenging environments, including offshore locations.
- For supervisory or managerial positions, leadership qualities and experience are essential.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This prestigious oil company pays its employees very well. Qatar Petroleum Careers offers a salary ranging from a firefighter to a senior planning engineer from QAR 520K to QAR 24K per year. Apart from this, the company also provides exciting benefits.
- Healthcare insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation and paid time off
- Housing allowance
- Furniture allowance
- Supportive senior management
- Sick leaves
- Dental insurance
Often Available Job Vacancies at Qatar Petroleum
This government oil company is hiring capable employees in different fields. Qatar Petroleum Company Jobs require dynamic and hardworking individuals with a passion for driving innovation into the company. Experienced and freshers are encouraged to apply.
- MANAGER, EMER PLNG & RESP COORD
- ADMIN ASSISTANT
- CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR
- MARINE PILOT
- PROJECT ANALYST
- CHIEF FIRE OFFICER
- HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVER
- STAFF NURSE
How to Apply for Qatar Petroleum Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Qatar Petroleum Careers above? The process for application submission is straightforward and online. You can visit the company’s official career website and submit your application immediately. Follow the instructions below to do so.
- Start by clicking the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official recruitment portal.
- Click on “Search for available jobs”, and you will see a list of vacancies currently open for applications.
- Select the one that matches your profile and you are interested in applying.
- Read its full job description and click on “Apply” if its requirements match your profile.
- Fill in the form with your personal details and register on their portal.
- After doing so, click on “Register and Apply”. A job application form will appear.
- Fill in the job application form, attach your CV/Resume, add additional documents, write a cover letter, and then click “Submit” after verifying your details.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Fleet Coordination Superintendent
|Sr Exploration Geologist
|Sr. Planning Analyst
|Sr. Safety Officer
|Sr Recreational Supervisor
|Product Control Analyst
|Sr Recreational Supervisor