Are you interested in joining the aviation catering industry’s global leader? Emirates Flight Catering Careers brings you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced work atmosphere. It requires self-motivated individuals willing to excel in their careers in a dynamic aviation catering industry. Working professionals with a wide range of experience in the catering industry are encouraged to apply. The organization also hires individuals through walk-in interviews. Don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply at the earliest to secure your job vacancy in this renowned organization.
Emirates Flight Catering Jobs are currently available for the residents of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other Emirates of the UAE. Various job positions are available in this company’s departments. These include Drivers, General Assistants, Kitchen, Food Packing, Heavy Drivers, Housekeeping, Waitress, Chef, and many more. Those individuals who are familiar with working flexible hours and know how the catering industry operates are encouraged to apply. Whereas, those looking to start their careers are also welcome to apply for their roles. Read the full description for more information on this subject.
For More Aviation Jobs: Click Here
|Emirates Flight Catering
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Emirates Flight Catering Careers Announced Walk in Interviews
About Emirates Flight Catering
The Emirates Flight Catering comes under the In-flight catering and support services industry. It was founded in Dubai in the year 2003 and the founder and owner of this organization is The Emirates Group (90%). Whereas 10% of its shares belong to Dubai Airports Company. It is headquartered in Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. A number of key individuals are associated with this company, including Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum (Chairman), Gary Chapman (Director), Abdulaziz Abdulla Abdulrahman Al Ali (Director), Adel Al Redha (Director), and Mahmood Ameen (Interim CEO). The subsidiaries associated with this group are Linencraft and Food Point. This company provides catering services to Dubai International Airport and Emirates Airline. EKFC has a workforce of more than 11,000 highly skilled individuals. Whether you’re a passionate food enthusiast or a professional seeking a rewarding career, Emirates Flight Catering offers a world of opportunities.
Job Requirements at Emirates Flight Catering Careers
This renowned catering company offers vacancies in their different departments. Emirates Flight Catering Careers is open to applications from experienced professionals looking to work in a fast-paced environment and are familiar with working flexible hours. Freshers are also encouraged to apply for their roles.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required for entry-level positions.
- Previous experience in a related field, such as catering, hospitality, or food service is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment is essential.
- Positions involving client interactions may require a strong customer service focus.
Employee Benefits and Salary
In this renowned catering company, employees are offered high salaries. EKFC Careers offers an average salary from a Cook to a Supply Chain Manager which is AED 21,540 to AED 325,000 per year. Apart from this, the organization also provides excellent staff benefits as well.
- Free accommodation
- Free transport
- Free meals
- Medical Insurance
- On-job Training
- Family benefits
- International Relocations
Emirates Flight Catering Opportunities for Driver
This esteemed aviation catering organization often announces positions for drivers. Emirates Flight Catering Driver Jobs requires young, energetic, and dynamic individuals to fulfill this role. Interested candidates should have previous experience as a driver, preferably with experience in commercial or delivery driving. Moreover, they should have a clean driving record without major traffic violations or accidents. The most important of them all is the ability to adhere to schedules and timelines to ensure on-time deliveries. Applicants willing to apply and meet their role requirements can follow the how to apply guidelines mentioned below.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Emirates Flight Catering
This aviation catering company offers positions in different departments. Emirates Flight Catering Jobs are open for applications from experienced professionals in the catering industry. Applicants should have a working knowledge of the industry’s operations. The following are the available vacancies in this organization.
- HR Manager – Mobilisation
- Senior Waitress
- Data Integration Coordinator
- Senior Manager – Health, Safety and Environment
- Hygiene Services Supervisor – UAE National
- Senior Engineering Manager Facilities
- DevOps Engineer – IT
- Digital Designer (Corporate Communications)
How to Apply for Emirates Flight Catering Careers?
Have you read and understood the guidelines for Emirates Flight Catering Careers above? The process for submitting an application is very straightforward. Interested candidates may follow the instructions below for a successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official recruitment portal of this company.
- Then click on “Join our team” to view the available vacancies in the organization.
- Click on “Apply Now” for any of the job positions in which you are interested in applying.
- Read its full job description, then click on “Apply” if it matches your profile.
- Now enter your email to receive the OTP from the website.
- Register or log in to the portal by putting in your information.
- Fill in the application form, attach your CV/Resume, add additional documents, and then click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Chef De Partie
|Food Safety Specialist
|Learning & Development Specialist
|Business Development AVP
|Assistant Operations Manager
|Procurement Compliance Officer