Are you interested in contributing your skills to a dynamic engineering and technology-focused firm? Parsons Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a diverse and inclusive work environment. The company promotes equal opportunities and values differences among employees. Experienced professionals in the same sectors and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Parsons Jobs are available for capable candidates in a diverse range of fields. A variety of roles are available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other UAE Emirates. They currently offer positions in supermarkets, engineering, talent acquisition, construction, environmental, international, new school, extreme golf, electric, and remote opportunities. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Parsons Careers 2024 | Apply Now for Recent Job Opportunities
Parsons is a public organization that deals in Critical Infrastructure, Technology, Intelligence, Security, and Defense. It was founded by Mr. Ralph M. Parsons in 1944. Its headquarters are located at 14291 Park Meadow Drive, Suite 100 Chantilly, Virginia, USA. The key individuals associated with this corporation are Mr. Carey Smith (CEO) and Mr. Matt Ofilos (CFO). The company has a skilled workforce of more than 17,000 employees and operates in 25 countries worldwide. The company’s diverse team of experts collaborate seamlessly, combining expertise, creativity, and technology to tackle complex challenges. By embracing a client-centric approach, this prestigious organization prioritizes quality, safety, and integrity in every endeavor. With a global footprint and reputation for excellence, Parsons continues to shape the future, one visionary project at a time.
Job Requirements at Parsons Careers
This multinational organization seeks creative candidates. Parsons Corporation Careers requires employees within its related sectors to provide fresh ideas. Individuals who uphold ethical standards and integrity in all professional interactions and decisions are welcome to apply.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as engineering, architecture, construction management, or related disciplines.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in engineering and construction projects is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to convey complex technical information clearly and effectively.
- Keen attention to detail in reviewing project documents, and specifications, and ensuring accuracy in project-related tasks.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This organization compensates its employees well. Parsons Corp Careers offers salaries ranging from secretary/document controller to senior bridges engineer from AED 21K to AED 10M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Medical insurance
- Employer-funded health savings accounts
- Retirement plans
- Dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Employee referral programs
- Pet insurance
- Recognition of the employee program
Often Available Job Vacancies at Parsons
This prestigious corporation is accepting applications for openings. Various Parsons jobs are available in sectors related to the company. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions through their Workday portal.
- Accounting/Finance Co-op
- Construction Manager – Quarry Specialist
- Test Automation Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Planning and Scheduling Specialist
- Senior Designer, Piping & Mechanical
- Senior Facilities Analyst
How to Apply for Parsons Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Parsons Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done through its official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the official Parsons Workday website.
- Click on the “View Jobs” button. You will see a list of available job opportunities in the company.
- Search for the vacancy that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply Now” after reading through the requirements.
- Create an account on the portal by entering your email address and password.
- Login by entering your credentials and filling out your job application form.
- Upload your up-to-date resume, write a cover letter, and add additional documents (if required).
- Your resume should be brief stating all aspects of your education and experience.
- Read your form last for any errors and then click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Asset Management Consultant
|Abu Dhabi, UAE