Are you interested in a rewarding career opportunity with a multinational conglomerate in the UAE? Honeywell Careers provides a stimulating work environment where employees are encouraged to innovate and drive meaningful change. The company requires employees to be open to new ideas and flexible in adapting to changes. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Honeywell Jobs are available for capable candidates in different departments. The organization seeks to keep employees ahead in a rapidly evolving global environment through ongoing learning and skill development. They currently have employment opportunities for aerospace engineers, cyber security specialists, supply chain executives, internships, and others. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Honeywell Careers | Hiring Freshers for New Job Positions
Honeywell International Inc. is a public American multinational conglomerate. The company was founded in 1906 by Mark C. Honeywell. The primary individuals associated with this conglomerate are Vimal Kapur (CEO) and Darius Adamczy (chairman). This organization’s headquarters are located in North Carolina, USA. It operates in four areas of technology namely safety and productivity solutions (SPS), aerospace, performance materials, and building. Its predecessors were Allied Signal Inc. and Honeywell Inc. Committed to enhancing quality of life, the company’s diverse portfolio includes advanced home thermostats, state-of-the-art security systems, and efficient industrial automation. Their dedication to sustainability is evident through eco-friendly initiatives, making them a frontrunner in creating a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world.
Job Requirements at Honeywell Careers
The organization requires critical thinkers to solve complex issues. Honeywell International Careers seeks candidates with high moral and ethical standards to maintain its brand image.
- The applicant’s age should not be under 18 years at the time of applying.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, depending on the position.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in the related industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to address complex issues and provide innovative solutions.
- Willingness to engage in continuous learning and professional development to stay updated with industry advancements.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This multinational corporation compensates its employees well. Honeywell Company Careers offers salaries ranging from accountant to vice president and general manager from AED 30K to AED 2M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental and disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Job security and advancements
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-from-home facility
- Free accommodation
- Free gym membership
- Vacations and paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Job training and conferences
- Paid sick leave
Honeywell Opportunities for Internship
The renowned conglomerate offers opportunities for freshers. Honeywell internship program is offered regularly to induct young graduates into the company. These interns are responsible for analyzing data sets and providing insights to aid in decision-making within the team. They are required to prepare and maintain project documentation, including progress reports, meeting minutes, and presentations. Most importantly, they should collaborate with team members on various tasks, share ideas, and actively participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Honeywell
This organization currently has vacancies available for capable candidates. Honeywell Jobs welcomes applications from experienced professionals and freshers to take on company responsibilities.
- Aerospace Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Security Guard
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Data Scientist
- Warehouse Executive
- HR Officer
- Welding Expert
- Fire Alarm Operator
- Machine Operator
How to Apply for Honeywell Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Honeywell Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below to apply for a role at this company.
- Start by clicking the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the organization’s official career portal.
- Scroll down and choose the field that interests you to apply. You will see a list of available employment opportunities in that department.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Get Started” option if the requirements meet your profile.
- From the given options, select the “Answer Questions” button. Select from the options to create an account on the job portal.
- Login to the portal after creating your account and fill in the job application form.
- Upload your updated resume/CV, cover letter, and additional documents.
- Click on “Submit” to apply for the position.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Senior Training Specialist
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Technical Support Engineer
|Sr Finance Analyst
|Sr. Account Manager
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Government Relations Director