Are you interested in pursuing a career with a renowned manufacturer in the UAE? IFFCO Careers offers the opportunity to work for a vibrant organization where employees are encouraged to embrace new challenges. Candidates should possess attention to detail as it is highly valued in the manufacturing industry. Experienced professionals in the same sector and freshers are encouraged to apply.
IFFCO Jobs are currently open to applications in various departments. The company has opportunities for civil engineers, accountants, mechanical engineers, chemical engineers, apprenticeships, and more. Individuals residing in Dubai, Sharjah, and other UAE Emirates are invited to apply for the openings. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Retail Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
IFFCO Careers Online Application Form 2024
IFFCO Group was founded in 1978 and is part of the Allana Group. This company manufactures everyday items such as snack foods, beauty products, agricultural products, and oil and fat products. Their sales and distribution are covered by their counterparts, IFFCO consumer, out of home, and industrial solutions. Whereas there packaging and logistics are handled by their own departments. They operate in various countries worldwide including Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Their channels include Industrial, Bakery, Retail, Horeca, and QSR. With a presence spanning over two decades, the company has made a name for itself in the hearts of Emiratis. With a strong emphasis on research and development, this organization continually strives to enhance agricultural productivity while minimizing environmental impact.
Job Requirements at IFFCO Careers
This renowned company seeks a strong work ethic which plays vital role in manufacturing. IFFCO Careers seeks employees who can work under pressure and counter different challenges. Experienced professionals as well as freshers are encouraged to apply.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (qualification requirements vary by position).
- Relevant work experience in the industry (specific years of experience vary by job level and type).
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and standards.
- Fluency in English (knowledge of other languages may be an advantage depending on the role).
- Eligibility to work in the UAE and compliance with UAE labor laws and regulations.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This organization is known for paying good compensation to its employees. IFFCO UAE Careers offers salaries ranging from sales assistant to marketing director from AED 1,600 to AED 61,500 per month. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation and paid time off
- Annual travel benefits
- Supportive senior management
- On-the-job training
- Company laptop / smartphone / vehicle
- Life insurance
Often Available Job Vacancies at IFFCO
The company is open to applications in different departments. IFFCO Jobs are available for quality-oriented individuals who help maintain high manufacturing standards. Freshers are encouraged to apply for their openings.
- Palm Oil Origination Trader
- Manager-Sustainability Circular Economy
- Area Development Manager(Express)
- Supply Chain Manager
- Manager – Sales & Marketing
How to Apply for IFFCO Careers?
Have you read and comprehended the description of IFFCO Careers above? Online application is simple and done on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Click on the “Search all jobs” option. You will see a list of available vacancies.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description and then click on “Apply now”.
- Register your account on the portal by providing your information.
- Login to your account and start filling in the job application form for that opening.
- Upload your CV/Resume, additional documents, proofread your form for errors, and then click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Material Management Manager
|Head of Sales