Interested in a rewarding career in the dynamic world of real estate? Damac Careers offers a vibrant workplace, promoting diversity and inclusivity while encouraging personal and professional growth. The company requires employees with honesty and integrity as these are important traits in real estate. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Damac Jobs are available for capable candidates in a wide range of fields. The organization seeks employees with knowledge of local real estate laws and regulations. They currently offer positions for internships, mechatronics, hospitality, security, and more. Interested candidates should apply at the earliest and not waste this golden opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Damac Careers 2024 | DAMAC Properties Latest Employment
Damac is a private property development company based in the UAE. It was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Dubai. The key individual associated with this group is Mr. Hussain Sajwani (owner and former chairman). The company works solely in the real estate business across the United Arab Emirates. As of 2018, it had a workforce of more than 1,600 highly skilled employees. The parent organization of this company is Damac Group. Whereas, its subsidiaries are hotels and resorts, and International. Apart from the UAE, the company also operates in various regions. These include the United Kingdom, Iran, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Jordan. From luxurious residences to world-class retail spaces, the company’s portfolio showcases unparalleled craftsmanship and a deep understanding of evolving market demands.
Job Requirements at Damac Careers
This real-estate company requires employees with attention to detail. Damac Properties Careersseeks young professionals for their roles in different fields. Freshers are also encouraged to apply for these positions.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Real Estate, or a related field is typically required for most positions.
- A solid understanding of real estate market trends, property laws and regulations, and industry best practices is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary for effective interaction with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions and the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive industry.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned company compensates its employees well. Damac Group Careersoffers salaries ranging from an accountant to senior relationship manager from AED 563 to AED 210,000 per month on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Soft skills training
- Free gymnasium
- On-the-job training
- Team outings
- Free transport
- Free food
- Retirement plan
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Supportive staff members
- Maternity and paternity leave
Often Available Job Vacancies at Damac
This company currently has vacancies in different departments. Damac Jobs are available for candidates looking to excel in their professional lives. Both experienced and fresher applicants can apply for these positions.
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Hospitality Management
- Security Guard
- Facilities Management
- Hotels and Resorts
- Construction Executive
How to Apply for Damac Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Damac Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below for a successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the official career portal of the company.
- On the top right corner, click on the “Apply Now” button. Then click on the “All Jobs” option.
- You will see a list of available vacancies in the organization.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply Now” if you match the role requirements.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- Fill in the job application form with your correct details.
- Upload your updated resume, a cover letter, and educational and other documents.
- Read the form one last time for errors and then click on “Submit”.
- You can also apply with Linkedin by selecting the option.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Business Development Executive
|Business Development Specialist
|Senior Interior Designer