Are you interested in a rewarding career in one of the most prestigious banks in the UAE? Dubai Islamic Bank Careers offers a nurturing platform where your aspirations are valued, helping you reach your fullest potential. This financial institution requires adaptability and quick learning to keep up with the evolving banking industry trends. Both Emirati citizens and foreigners are invited to apply for these positions.
Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs are available for capable candidates in different departments. The institution seeks confidence and professionalism in dealing with diverse clients and challenging situations. They currently have openings for Emiratis, Pakistanis, and Indian nationals. Interested candidates should apply for these opportunities and not waste this opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Banking Jobs: Click Here
|Dubai Islamic Bank
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Dubai Islamic Bank Careers 2024 | Hiring for New Vacancies
About Dubai Islamic Bank
The Dubai Islamic Bank was established in 1975 and is one of the largest banks in the UAE. Its headquarters are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The primary individuals associated with this institution are Adnan Chilwan, GCEO, and H.E. Mohammed Al Shaibani, Chairman, Board of Directors. The majority of their services are related to banking and insurance. Apart from this, the financial institution has a huge workforce of more than 4,000 employees. Their commitment to transparency, customer-centric approach, and cutting-edge technology has positioned them as a trusted partner for individuals and businesses alike. With a strong emphasis on community development and financial inclusion, Dubai Islamic Bank continues to redefine banking standards.
Job Requirements at Dubai Islamic Bank Careers
This bank requires qualified and hardworking employees for its roles. DIB AE Careers are available for individuals with diverse backgrounds. Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements for a position.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Candidates should possess a relevant bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics, or a related field.
- Applicants must have a proven track record of relevant banking and finance experience.
- Understanding Islamic banking principles, including Sharia-compliant financial products and services, is fundamental.
- Adapting to a dynamic and evolving banking environment is crucial.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This financial institution compensates its employees well. DIB Bank Careers offers salaries ranging from intern to branch manager from AED 72 to AED 2M per year on average. Apart from this, they also offer exceptional benefits.
- Job security and advancement
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Market competitive package
- Children’s education allowance
- Visa and insurance for family
- Staff loan scheme
- Gym membership
- Residence allowance
- Free tea/coffee
- Retirement plan
Often Available Job Vacancies at Dubai Islamic Bank
This prestigious organization currently has vacancies available. Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs are open to applications from capable candidates looking to work in a diverse environment. They also hire by walk-in interviews for these positions.
- Risk Management
- Centralized Operations (Trade, Account Opening, etc.)
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Branch Sales (Liabilities / Assets)
- Branch Operations
How to Apply for Dubai Islamic Bank Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Dubai Islamic Bank Careers? The process to apply online is straightforward and done online. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to submit an application for a job vacancy.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the bank’s official careers page.
- Scroll down and click on the “View Available Vacancies” option.
- You will see a list of available job opportunities in the bank.
- Select the one that matches your profile and interests.
- Read the full job description for the role and if you meet its requirements, click on “Apply Now”.
- Create an account on the portal by entering the required details.
- Fill in the job application form, and upload your updated resume and additional documents.
- Click on “Submit” after you check for errors in your form.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Treasury Sales Manager