Are you interested in pursuing a career in Dubai’s vibrant entertainment complex? Dubai Parks and Resorts Careers offers opportunities for experienced professionals who have experience in the related field. Moreover, freshers are also eligible to apply for their positions. Discover your potential and join them in creating unforgettable experiences for visitors worldwide. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to work in a huge entertainment complex in Dubai.
Dubai Parks and Resorts Jobs offer talented individuals the chance to work in a dynamic environment. Such candidates should be open to challenges and must be familiar with working under pressure. Dubai Parks and Resorts offers a wide range of job vacancies across various sectors. These include entertainment, hospitality, customer service, operations, food and beverages, retail, administration, security, marketing, and management. Read the full description for more information.
For More Jobs in Dubai: Click Here
|Dubai Parks and Resorts
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Dubai Parks and Resorts Careers 2024 | Apply Today
About Dubai Parks and Resorts
In the Emirate of Dubai, there is a resort called Dubai Parks and Resorts. It is located on the main Sheikh Zayed Road in this city. It spans over 25 million square feet and features more than 100 rides and attractions. It also consists of theme parks, Legoland Water Park, Dubai Parks, and Motiongate. Each theme park is a meticulously crafted world of its own, transporting guests into the realms of their favorite movies, iconic Bollywood hits, and the imaginative LEGO universe. Beyond the exhilarating rides and immersive experiences, the destination also features the Lapita™ Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort, and Riverland™ Dubai, a bustling retail and dining district. Whether you’re seeking an adrenaline rush on thrilling rides, a taste of cinematic magic, or family-friendly fun, Dubai Parks and Resorts is where unforgettable memories are made.
Job Requirements at Dubai Parks and Resorts Careers
This renowned resort is inviting applicants from diverse fields to operate on its premises. Dubai Parks and Resorts Careers requires experienced professionals who have related experience in the same field. However, fresh graduates and female candidates are also welcome to apply.
- The minimum age requirement for submitting an application is 18 years.
- Many positions may require a minimum educational qualification, such as a high school diploma, bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Entry-level positions may have no or minimal experience requirements, while managerial or specialized roles may require several years of experience.
- Proficiency in English is often required for most positions.
- Jobs in the hospitality, entertainment, and customer service sectors often require strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned entertainment complex provides handsome salaries to its employees. Dubai Parks and Resorts Jobs offer salaries between AED 23K to AED 720K per year on average. This pay range is from a Customer Service Associate to a Marketing Director. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits to their employees as well.
- Free food from breakfast to Dinner
- Access to other parks
- Employee discount on F&B
- Free air tickets from the company
- Free accommodations
- Free transport
- Health Insurance
Often Available Job Vacancies at Dubai Parks and Resorts
This renowned resort is inviting applicants from different fields. Dubai Parks and Resorts Job Vacancies currently offers various positions in a variety of departments. You can match your profile with the job description for their roles and apply online.
- Landscape Technician – MEP
- Admissions Attendant (limited contract)
- Guest Services Assistant – LEGOLAND Hotel
- Attractions Attendant (Up to 12 months limited contract – Renewable)
- Guest Services Assistant – LEGOLAND® Hotel
- Visual Merchandising Coordinator & Retail Allocator
How to Apply for Dubai Parks and Resorts Careers?
Have you read and understood the description for Dubai Parks and Resorts Careers? The procedure to submit an online application is very simple and can be done from a laptop or a PC device. Follow the steps below for a successful application.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to their official career openings page.
- After landing on their recruitment page, select the job in which you are interested in applying.
- Read the job description and if it matches your profile, click on “Apply Now”.
- Register or log in to their career portal.
- Fill in your application form, attach your CV/Resume, a cover letter, and additional documents, and then click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Available Jobs of Dubai Parks and Resorts
|Currently not available, please check on official website.