Are you interested in pursuing a career at a renowned shopping mall in the UAE? Dubai Mall Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. It requires young, energetic, and self-motivated individuals to fulfill their tasks. They should be adaptable to flexible work schedules, including evenings and weekends which is often required. Experienced professionals with some years of relevant work experience and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Dubai Mall Jobs are available for capable candidates in different stores, shops, restaurants, and departments. These include Al Baik, Trove, parking, fountain, aquarium, Huqqa, Hilton Garden, VOX cinema, Apple, Nike, Swatch, Dragon Mart, Jordan, Sharaf DG, Novotel Suites, Din Tai Fung, and others. Job opportunities they offer include tailors, salespersons, helpers, cashiers, baristas, retail, security, mall promotion, sales executives, and other part-time jobs. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Jobs in Dubai: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Dubai Mall Careers | Part Time Opportunities
About Dubai Mall
Dubai Mall is located in Downtown Dubai and was inaugurated in November 2008. It was constructed by Emaar Properties and is managed by the Emaar Malls Group. The owner of this renowned shopping mall is Mr. Gaith bin Ahmad Al Muhairbi. It offers various services and has more than 1200 stores in its vicinity. This gigantic mall is spread over 502,000 square meters. It consists of 4 floors dedicated to parking which can accommodate around 14,000 vehicles at a time. With attractions like the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, the iconic Dubai Fountain, and the captivating VR Park, it beckons visitors from around the world. This bustling center of commerce and culture encapsulates modern Dubai, where innovation and opulence intertwine seamlessly.
Job Requirements at Dubai Mall Careers
This prestigious shopping center requires experienced professionals and freshers. Dubai Mall Careers seeks employees with a strong work ethic and dedication to outstanding service. They should possess honesty and integrity as these are vital characteristics of mall employees.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Entry-level positions typically require a high school diploma or equivalent. Whereas, specialized roles may require a master’s degree.
- Some positions may require prior experience in a similar role, especially supervisory or management positions.
- Proficiency in English is often required, and knowledge of additional languages can be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills, including effective communication and problem-solving abilities, are essential for most roles.
- Candidates must meet the legal eligibility requirements to work in the UAE, including obtaining the necessary work permits and visas.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned mall compensates its employees well. Emaar Dubai Mall Careers offers salaries ranging from salesman to operations manager from AED 1,800 to AED 110,193 per year. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Flexible work hours
- Supportive senior management
- Better work-life balance
- Job security and advancement
- Free meals
- Free accommodation
- Free transport
- A positive working environment
- Annual bonuses
Often Available Job Vacancies at Dubai Mall
There is a wide range of vacancies available at this shopping center. Dubai Mall Jobs are open to applications from capable candidates willing to take on challenging tasks. In addition to experienced professionals, freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Sales Associate
- Boutique Manager
- Stock Controller
- Role in Food & Beverage
- Client Advisor – Dubai Mall
- Assistant Store Manager – River Island – UAE
- Housekeeping Clerk
- Front Office Associate
- Reservation Agent
How to Apply for Dubai Mall Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Dubai Mall Careers above? Online application is simple and done on Emaar’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” option below. You will see a list of available vacancies.
- Click on the role for which you are interested in applying, read its job description, and click “Apply Now”.
- Enter your email address, agree to its terms, and click “Submit”.
- Fill in the job application form with your correct details, upload your CV/Resume, and add additional documents.
- Read your form again for errors and click “Submit”.
- You can also apply on LinkedIn by selecting the option at the start.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|F&B Ambassador|In-Room Dining (AFR)
|Chef de Partie|Origins -C (VUQ)
|Senior Role in Fitness