Are you interested in a rewarding career opportunity within a multicultural retail organization in the UAE? Dubai Holding Careers requires individuals to work in diverse retail stores in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other UAE Emirates. Interested candidates should possess excellent communication skills in multiple languages spoken across the country. They should possess strong interpersonal skills which will help them collaborate with their colleagues and customers. They require experienced professionals and freshers in different offices.
Dubai Holding Jobs is open to applications from young, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals who can provide fresh ideas. They have job vacancies in different fields such as customer care, real estate, hospitality, technology, finance, and others. Selected candidates will be allocated to different locations including the Jumeirah, Downtown, Media City, Internet City, and other famous locations. Interested candidates with a passion to excel in their careers are encouraged to apply. Read the full description to learn more about this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Dubai Holding Careers 2024 | Latest Recruitment in UAE
About Dubai Holding
Dubai Holding Group is a privately listed organization and comes under the retail sector. It was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The regions covered by this group include the Middle East and the GCC countries. It operates in various retail sectors including apparel, footwear, accessories, homeware, and furniture. It employs more than 500 highly skilled individuals from around the world. Moreover, it has different branded stores in various countries such as Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, and the UAE. The renowned brands associated with this group are Zara, Harry of London, Woman’s Secret, Gerard Darel, Sfera & Delvaux, Flamant, and others. But what sets this group apart is not their extensive range of ventures but their passion for creating meaningful experiences and enduring value.
Job Requirements at Dubai Holding Careers
This renowned multinational retailer requires individuals eager to learn. Dubai Holding Careers is open to applications for experienced professionals with a background in the retail sector. Apart from this, freshers are also encouraged to apply as per company job requirements.
- Applicants must be 18 years old.
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree is required, depending on the position.
- The number of years of experience may vary by position, from entry-level to senior roles.
- Proficiency in English is often required, and Arabic knowledge is a plus.
- Candidates should be able to effectively communicate with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
- Adapting to changing work environments and industry trends is essential.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This private holding company pays high compensation to its employees. Dubai Holding Careers offers salaries ranging from security officer to HR Business partner which is AED 22K to AED 460K on average per year. Moreover, they also compensate employees with excellent benefits as well.
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Employee bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
- Company benefits
- Work-life balance
- Supportive senior managers
Often Available Job Vacancies at Dubai Holding
The multicultural group is open to applications for a variety of positions. Dubai Holdingobs offer roles to capable individuals with prior experience in the retail sector. Problem-solvers and those who create unique customer preferences are invited to apply for job vacancies. Additionally, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for jobs in some of the most dynamic and thriving locations.
- Assistant Manager UAE National – Housekeeping
- Assistant Manager – Human Resources
- Senior Executive (Jumeirah Hospitality Programme)
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources Executive
- Junior Sous Chef – Bakery
- Waitress – The Club Service
How to Apply for Dubai Holding Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Dubai Holding Careers? The application process is very simple and you can do so on the company’s recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the ‘Submit CV Online’ button below. We will redirect you to the official career portal of this company.
- Click on the all available jobs section or any other section as per your past experience in or related field.
- You will find various job positions in the company. Select the one that matches your profile.
- Read the full job description and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Enter your email address and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Fill in the application form, attach your CV/Resume, write a cover letter, add additional documents, and then click ‘Submit’ after entering your full name.
- You can also apply on Linkedin by selecting the option at the start.
Dubai Holding Careers Email Address for Online Application
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Guest Relation Associate