Are you seeking exciting prospects in the aviation industry? Flydubai Careers might be your ideal choice. You can explore various jobs in your desired aviation field and flourish your professional growth. So, take your career to new heights aligned with your purpose, passion, and aspirations with FlyDubai. So, if you live in the UAE or anywhere else where this company operates, you can apply online to avail yourself of employment opportunities.
flydubai often announces job vacancies for cabin crew, pilots, customer service, ground staff, and aircraft mechanics. Not only this, but the company offers opportunities in different departments such as catering, cargo, and engineering. For more information, read the following details carefully.
For More Airline Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Flydubai Careers 2024 Announced Latest Jobs Vacancies
About Flydubai Airlines (Detailed Information)
flydubai was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Dubai. It has over 130 operating destinations and a 70-aircraft fleet. The company aims to reduce barriers among nations, increase cultural connectivity across its network, and promote travel and tourism. The aviation company has 5,000 highly skilled personnel. The company offers travel packages for individuals ranging from economy to business class. It also provides various facilities to its travelers such as luxurious spaciousness, extendable leg rests, built-in lumbar support, soft Italian leather seats, and much more. Apart from this, flydubai has various destinations including Africa, Europe, Central Asia, the GCC, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, and Southeast Asia.
Job Requirements at flydubai
flydubai offers a wide range of jobs from entry-level to experienced professionals. However, individuals who have just finished their studies and wish to pursue a career in the airline industry are encouraged to apply. Following are the basic job requirements at flydubai.
- Aged 21 years minimum.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A high school diploma or an equivalent
- Physically fit
- Confident, passionate, and friendly
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Motivated, reliable, and hardworking
- Consistency in attendance and punctuality
- Familiarity with standard office software
- Basic ability to identify and address simple problems or obstacles.
Employee Benefits and Salary
Airline companies pay high salaries and provide an array of benefits to their employees. From ground staff to airline pilots, flydubai jobs offer a high salary package ranging from $31,000 to $239,000 per year. However, not only is the company offering this kind of compensation, but it also provides a package of other incentives. The following are some of the benefits that flydubai is offering to its employees.
- Competitive tax-free wage
- Series of employee discounts
- Housing allowance is incorporated in the monthly salary.
- An annual education allowance is granted for children.
- Various offers on local products and services
- Unlimited discounts on flydubai tickets for employee’s family members
- 21 working days per month along with annual leaves
- Occasional bonuses
- Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their immediate family members
- Training and development programs
- Government pension scheme for qualified UAE nationals and GCC citizens
FlyDubai Cabin Crew Recruitment Process:
In order to hire any employee in this company, one has to go through different stages. flydubai recruitment for cabin crew process starts after the candidate has submitted their online application.
- The application includes an applicant’s personal details, CV, and if necessary, work experience.
- After reviewing the applications, the company shortlists the candidates for an assessment based on their profile.
- On assessment day, the applicants participate in various activities, including teamwork exercises, group discussions, individual presentations, and more.
- Following that, these individuals get their height checked and their fluency in English is also assessed.
- Eventually, they qualify for a personal interview and after that, they qualify for a final medical evaluation.
- After their complete medical evaluation, selected candidates are offered job letters and sent on training.
flydubai Pilot Recruitment Process:
For the recruitment of flydubai careers pilot position, candidates must go through a variety of stages:
- The recruitment process for the flydubai pilot starts with online applications, which include a resume/CV, personal details, and work experience.
- The applicants are shortlisted based on their qualifications and work experience.
- After that, these individuals get their pilot assessment, which involves a series of written tests, and technical, and cognitive evaluation.
- Afterward, the shortlisted candidates are required to undergo a flight simulator assessment that gauges their ability to fly an airplane.
- The successful candidates are invited for a final interview assessment.
- Finally, selected individuals are given a probationary period in which their flying skills are closely monitored before they are permanently hired.
Flydubai Often Announced Careers for Cabin Crew, Ground Staff, and Customer Service
Flydubai Cabin Crew Job Description
To join Flydubai careers as a cabin crew member, you must take on these responsibilities. Some of the duties for this position include greeting the passengers as they board on plane, assisting with stowing carry-on luggage, and ensuring all safety regulations are followed. They should conduct pre-flight safety demonstrations and provide passengers with important safety information. Apart from this, the staff is also responsible for serving food, beverages, and snacks to passengers. They are also responsible for always maintaining a neat and professional appearance. The employees should also assist in emergency situations, including evacuations, if necessary, and ensure passengers are informed and guided appropriately.
Flydubai Ground Staff Job Description
The job responsibilities for joining flydubai careers as ground staff include providing accurate and relevant information to passengers regarding flight schedules. The staff is responsible for assisting passengers with special needs. They should coordinate with other departments and teams to ensure the efficient transfer of baggage and cargo to the aircraft. Ground staff are also required to collaborate with cabin crew, flight deck, and other ground staff to ensure seamless flight operations. The employees should provide support during flight disruptions or irregular operations, re-accommodating passengers as needed. Most importantly, they should maintain a clean and organized workspace, including check-in counters and boarding gates. These are some of the job roles that an individual must undergo if they are hired as ground staff in flydubai.
Flydubai Customer Service Job Description
To join flydubai careers in customer service, these are the job responsibilities one must perform. Greet passengers warmly and assist them with a range of inquiries including flight information, baggage inquiries ticketing, luggage, and general information. The staff is responsible for assisting passengers with booking modifications, seat selection, and other travel-related issues. Moreover, they should maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions in the airline’s systems. The staff should stay updated on Flydubai’s products, services, policies, and industry trends to provide accurate and timely information to passengers. Most importantly, the employees should uphold Flydubai’s customer service standards and contribute to a positive, customer-centric work culture.
List of Available Vacant Positions (New Updates)
flydubai is offering careers for different positions. You can match your educational background and experience as required in their online portal.
- Senior Manager – Materials
- Certifying Engineer – B1
- Senior Officer – Ramp & Baggage Operations
- Officer – Turnaround Coordination (TCO)
- Analyst – Cyber Security
- First Officer – South Africa Assessment Centre
- First Officer – Brazil Assessment Centre
- First Officer – Type Rated
- REACH – Internship Engagement Programme
- Senior Officer – IFE
How To Apply For Flydubai Careers?
To apply for flydubai careers, you will have to meet their eligibility requirements. If you are meeting their standards and are willing to apply for a job position, you can follow this procedure for an online application.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button.
- Then select the position where you intend to apply.
- After doing so, you will see a button labeled “Login to Apply”. Click on it.
- Now you will come across an agreement. Read it carefully and then click on “I Accept.”
- Log in here or, if you are a new user on the portal, register on it by putting in the required credentials.
- After logging in, you can fill in the application form.
- This requires your personal details, work experience (if any), and CV.
- Read your form carefully one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application form.
|Manager IT Programs
|Senior Technical Engineer
|Learning & Development Trainer
|Airport Services Administration