Interested in contributing to a globally used platform that connects billions of people worldwide? Facebook Careers offers a platform where passion meets purpose, allowing you to make a meaningful impact globally. The company requires a deep understanding of user behavior and market trends to drive user-focused product development. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Facebook Jobs are available for capable candidates in a wide range of fields. They seek collaborative team players who thrive in diverse and dynamic work environments. The company currently has vacancies for moderators, interns, production engineers, marketplaces, etc. Additionally, they also offer part-time and work-from-home roles. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Facebook Careers 2024 | Part Time Jobs for Freshers
TheFacebook, Inc. was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and his team of developers. Its headquarters are located in California, USA. The primary individuals associated with this social media platform are Andrew Bosworth (CTO), Susan Li (CFO), Javier Olivan (COO), and Mark Zuckerberg (chairman and CEO). It has a wide range of other products and services under its belt as well. These include WhatsApp, Instagram, Workplace, Threads, Messenger, etc. The total number of employees as of 2023 was more than 71,000 in this company. Meta has become the go-to platform for billions worldwide to share moments, engage with friends, and discover new content. Its user-friendly interface and diverse features, including posts, photos, and videos, empower individuals and businesses alike to interact seamlessly.
Job Requirements at Facebook Careers
This organization requires adaptability and an openness to learning. Facebook Jobs Careers welcome applications from capable candidates in a wide range of fields.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related discipline is typically required.
- Candidates are expected to have relevant work experience in digital technology, software development, or data analysis.
- Employees should stay updated with the latest technological advancements, trends, and innovations in the digital realm.
- To remain competitive, qualified candidates must be flexible and willing to learn new technologies, methodologies, and approaches.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned platform pays its employees well. As per Glassdoor, FB Careers offers salaries ranging from software engineer to director from AED 350K to AED 2M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Job security
- Job promotions
- Healthcare insurance
- Free dinner, breakfast, drinks, etc.
- Free accommodation
- Vacations and paid time off
- Sick leave
- Vision insurance
- Free gym membership
- House allowances
- Retirement plan
- Employee discounts
Often Available Job Vacancies at Facebook
This prestigious organization currently has vacancies available. Facebook Jobs recruits experienced professionals and entry-level positions. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions.
- Product Manager
- Software Engineer
- Content Moderator
- Data Scientist
- Rotational Product Manager
- Production Engineer
- Security Guard
- Data Engineer
- Content Reviewer
How to Apply for Facebook Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Facebook Careers? You can apply online on the company’s job site. Follow the instructions below to apply to this prestigious organization.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official careers portal.
- Scroll down and you will see a list of available opportunities in the company.
- Select the one that interests you to apply for and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply now” after reading the description and if it matches your profile.
- Create your portal profile by entering your full name, email address, and password.
- Login to your account and fill in the job application form.
- Upload your updated resume/CV, additional documents, and a cover letter.
- Review your form for errors and click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Available Jobs of Facebook
|Currently not available, please check on the official website.