Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career in one of Dubai’s renowned hotel chains? Jumeirah Group Careers is bringing you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and propose fresh ideas to the company. The organization requires young, self-motivated, and dynamic professionals who can take their company’s name to new heights. Apart from this, freshers and female candidates are also encouraged to apply for their job opportunities. Don’t waste this golden chance to get associated with one of the most renowned groups in Dubai.
Jumeirah Group Careers is inviting applicants from the related field of work experience. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to work in various locations. These include Hilton Palm, Madinat, Marriott, Viceroy Dubai, Burj Al Arab, and more. The departments that will be assigned to the employees include security, front-of-house, food and beverage, spa and wellness, human resources, event planning, and others. Without a doubt, this renowned hotel chain is one of the most reputable in Dubai.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 28th, 2024
Jumeirah Group Careers in Dubai & Across UAE 2024
About Jumeirah Group
Palm Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is a state-owned luxurious hotel chain in the UAE. It was founded in July 1997 and became a part of the Dubai Holding in 2004. Its headquarters are located in the Emirate of Dubai. Among its subsidiaries are Jumeirah Restaurants LLC, Le Richemond Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah, and Jumeirah Beach Hotel Llc. Whereas, The CEO and COO of this hotel chain are Jose Silva and Marc Dardenne respectively. With a rich legacy dating back several decades, Jumeirah Group has consistently redefined the boundaries of upscale hospitality. From its iconic properties in Dubai, such as the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, to its exquisite resorts scattered across the globe, Jumeirah is a brand committed to crafting unforgettable experiences.
Job Requirements at Jumeirah Group Careers
This luxurious hotel chain is inviting applicants in the UAE to fulfill their job openings. Jumeirah Group Careers requires young professionals who have related industry experience. Those who can work in a dynamic environment and work flexible hours can view the basic requirements below.
- The minimum age required to apply for their roles is 18 years.
- The job requires a relevant degree or diploma.
- Relevant work experience in a similar role, with the number of years often specified.
- For entry-level positions, Jumeirah may provide training and development opportunities.
- Proficiency in languages, especially English, and additional languages may be an advantage in a multicultural environment.
Employee Benefits and Salary
Employees at this hotel chain are valued and well compensated. Jumeirah Group Careers offers handsome salaries from AED 42K to AED 228K on average per year. This salary range is from a waiter to a manager at this esteemed organization. Apart from this, the company also provides excellent benefits to its employees.
- Free accommodation
- Free food
- Excellent workplace environment
- Free transportation
- Cross training facilities
- Health care and life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
Often Available Job Vacancies at Jumeirah Group
This hotel chain is open to recruitment for individuals from diverse backgrounds. Jumeirah Group Careers has a variety of positions available across its different departments. They require highly energetic staff that can work under pressure and have the ability to meet deadlines. In addition to this, individuals who are fresh graduates are invited to apply for their roles.
- Room Attendant
- FB Sales Coordinator
- IT Support Specialist
- Assistant Event & Wedding Manager
- Learning & Development Manager
- Team Leader – Housekeeping – Jumeirah Emirates Tower
- Resident Engineer – Engineering – Jabal Omar Jumeirah Hotel.
How to Apply for Jumeirah Group Careers?
Have you read and understood the above description of Jumeirah Group Careers? The process for application is straightforward and you can apply on the company’s website. Follow the steps below to send your application for the recruitment process.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official career portal of Jumeirah.
- Click on “See Available Vacancies”, then click on “Careers at Jumeirah”.
- Then click on “Job Vacancies” and you will be displayed with the available positions in this hotel chain.
- Click on “Apply” and accept the privacy agreement.
- Register on the portal or log in if you’re already registered.
- Fill in the application form, attach your CV/Resume, and add additional documents. Afterwards, click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Assistant Outlet Manager
|Senior (Royal) Butler
|Guest Services Executive
|Quality Assurance Manager
|Chef de Partie