Are you passionate about engineering and seeking exciting career opportunities? AECOM Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. The organization requires individuals with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring precision in engineering designs and project documentation. Their focus is on commitment to continuous learning and professional development as these are essential traits in a consultancy. Experienced professionals with relevant work history and freshers are encouraged to apply.
AECOM Jobs are available for Emiratis and foreigners in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and across the UAE and the Middle East. Positions are available in different departments for capable candidates. These vacancies include summer internships, senior project managers, graduate engineers, environmental scientists, civil engineers, GIS, construction managers, fire engineers, landscape architects, lifeguards, data scientists, cybersecurity, and others. The organization offers various remote and entry-level jobs as well.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
AECOM Careers | Various Open Positions 2024
AECOM is a UAE-based engineering, design, construction, and management consultancy service provider. They started their projects in 1965 in Abu Dhabi and since then have made their mark in the construction industry in the country. Their most renowned projects include Al Bateen Airport, Maqta Bridge, Al Raha Beach, Warner Bros. World, Etihad Rail, District 2020, and the Etihad Towers. Since their inception, they have been determined to tackle complex challenges and deliver sustainable solutions that shape communities and transform the world. Apart from the Middle East, they have also expanded in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Qatar. Their dedication to quality and ingenuity makes them a trusted partner in projects ranging from urban development to environmental conservation.
Job Requirements at AECOM Careers
This renowned organization requires ethical employees. AECOM Middle East Careers is open to applications for positions in different departments. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these roles.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, architecture, environmental science, or a related field.
- Previous experience in engineering, design, construction management, or related fields is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convey complex technical information clearly and effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop innovative solutions to engineering challenges.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This company compensates its employees with high pay. AECOM Careers offers salaries ranging from administrative secretary to project risk manager from AED 3,000 to AED 75,000 per month on average. Moreover, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Employee discounts
- Childcare assistance
- Medical insurance
- Paid annual leaves
- Retirement / Pension scheme
- Eye insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- On-the-job training
- Free accommodation
Often Available Job Vacancies at AECOM
This organization has various openings for interested candidates in different departments. AECOM Jobs are available for Emiratis and overseas applicants whether experienced or freshers. Individuals who have recently finished their studies must apply as they are hiring for internships and graduate engineers as well.
- Entry Level Rail Engineer
- Project Manager / Technical Lead
- Senior Project Manager (Infrastructure)
- Employee Services Specialist – People Services
- Safety, Health & Environment Specialist I-4
- Environmental Geologist III
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Assistant Construction Project Manager
- New Grad Civil Engineer
How to Apply for AECOM Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of AECOM Careers above? Online application is simple and done on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Click on “Search for Jobs”. You will see a list of available opportunities in the organization.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option if the requirements match your profile.
- You can fill out the application form, attach a picture, upload your resume, describe your experience, and write a message to the hiring manager.
- Read your application form for any mistakes and click on “Next” to submit your application.
- You can also apply on Linkedin by selecting the option.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Senior Legal Counsel
|Design Management Director
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Academic Strategy Advisor
|Government Relations Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi, UAE