Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in robotics, automation, and electrical equipment? ABB Careers allows you to work in a thriving industry where you can test your potential and learn relevant skills. The organization requires employees who have a customer-centric mindset and are focused on quality service. Experienced professionals within the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
ABB Jobs are available for capable candidates in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other UAE Emirates. The positions are in robotics, optical, power grids, service engineers, electrical engineers, marine, SAP, automation, marketing, oil and gas, life cycle management, consultancy, civil, mechanical engineering, and more. Interested candidates are advised to apply at the earliest to avoid future inconveniences. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
ABB Careers 2024 | Work from Home Opportunities
ABB PVT. Ltd. is a multinational Swedish corporation founded in January 1988. Its headquarters are in Västerås, Sweden, and Zürich, Switzerland. The company started as a manufacturer of electrical equipment and has since expanded its horizons into automation and robotics technologies. The key individuals associated with this organization include
Mr. Peter Voser (Chairman) and Mr. Björn Rosengren (CEO). As of 2022, the company employed more than 105,000 highly skilled individuals. Considered the largest Switzerland’s largest industrial employer, ABB has also been included in the Fortune 500 list for 24 consecutive years. The company empowers its customers to achieve their goals by providing intelligent, reliable, and energy-efficient solutions. Their innovative technologies are driving progress across industries, enhancing efficiency, and transforming lives and workplaces.
Job Requirements at ABB Careers
The company requires young, dynamic, and diligent employees for their roles. ABB Careers seeks innovative thinkers who possess creativity in problem-solving. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these roles.
- The minimum age for an applicant should not be less than 18 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Engineering, Business, or Technology.
- Comprehensive understanding of electrical equipment, automation, robotics, and industrial solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This company pays high compensation to its employees. ABB Group Careers offers salaries ranging from estimation support engineer to quality assurance and quality control (QA) manager from AED 5,000 to AED 35,000 per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Flexible working hours
- Retirement plans
- Health and life insurance
- Free accommodation
- On-the-job training
- Vacations and paid time off
- Children’s education assistance
- Company sponsored outings
Often Available Job Vacancies at ABB
There is currently a wide range of opportunities at this company. ABB Jobs are available in a variety of fields such as engineering, administration, finance, legal, operations, logistics, and other areas as well. Both experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these roles.
- Health & Safety Specialist
- Service engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Sales engineers
- Human Resources Intern – E-mobility
- Internship Software Development
- Production Supervisor
- Warehouse Operative (equipment)
- Field Service Technician
How to Apply for ABB Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for ABB Careers? Online application is easy and straightforward. Interested candidates can apply through the company’s official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Scroll down and click on the field in which you are interested in applying from the many fields given.
- Select the position that matches your qualifications and experience and read its full job description.
- Now click on the “Get Started” option.
- You can upload your resume directly or answer some of their questions related to your interests and field.
- Sign up on the portal by providing your information and login.
- You will need to fill out the full job application form by entering all your information correctly and uploading your resume/CV, and cover letter along with it.
- Read this full form for any errors and click on the “Submit” button at the end.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Area Sales Manager
|Market Development Manager
|Trade Compliance Officer
|Excitation Sales Specialist
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Senior Service Engineer
|Abu Dhabi, UAE