Are you interested in a rewarding career in vehicle registration and testing services? Tasjeel Careers offers a world of opportunities, where your professional journey is sculpted through continuous learning and growth. The company requires technically proficient candidates comfortable using modern testing equipment. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Tasjeel Jobs are available for capable candidates in a wide range of fields. The company seeks individuals with problem-solving skills to address any issues that may arise during the registration and testing processes. They currently have positions for vehicle registration specialists, petrol pump attendants, supervisors, and others. Interested candidates should grab this opportunity to work for a renowned organization.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Tasjeel Careers | Apply Online for Latest New Job Vacancy
Tasjeel, a leading name in vehicle registration and testing services, brings efficiency and excellence to the automotive industry. Its commitment to seamless processes and customer satisfaction sets it apart. Customers experience a streamlined vehicle registration process, where precision meets convenience. Tasjeel’s state-of-the-art testing facilities adhere to the highest standards, ensuring thorough inspections for optimal safety and compliance. With a focus on user-friendly services, the organization simplifies the journey for both individual car owners and fleet managers. Tasjeel offers a reliable and hassle-free experience, as they pave the way for smoother roads and worry-free driving. The company’s user-friendly approach and industry compliance make it the go-to choice for all your vehicle registration needs.
Job Requirements at Tasjeel Careers
This renowned company requires self-motivated individuals for its roles. ENOC Tasjeel Careers requires experienced professionals and freshers for its roles. Interested applicants should meet the below-mentioned requirements to apply.
- A relevant degree or certification in automotive technology, mechanical engineering, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of local and national vehicle registration regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with customers and regulatory authorities.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for accuracy and precision in paperwork and documentation.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address and resolve issues during registration and testing.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This organization pays its employees well. Tasjeel Careers offers salaries ranging from sales officer to ENOC technician from AED 21K to AED 1M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plans
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition
- Training Programs
Often Available Job Vacancies at Tasjeel
This company currently has various opportunities for capable candidates. ENOC Tasjeel Jobs are available for individuals in a wide range of fields. Apart from experienced professionals, they also offer roles for freshers.
- Vehicle Registration Specialist
- Testing and Inspection Technician
- Customer Service Representative
- Documentation Officer
- Compliance Analyst
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Technical Support Engineer
- Training Coordinator
How to Apply for Tasjeel Careers?
Have you read and understood the above description for Tasjeel Careers? Interested applicants should apply straightaway and not waste this golden opportunity. The procedure to apply online is simple and is done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the procedure below if you fulfill the company’s job role criteria.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the company’s official careers portal.
- Scroll down and click on “View All Vacancies” to see a list of available job opportunities.
- Choose a department that matches your profile and interests you.
- Click on the position for which you are interested in applying and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply now” if you meet the role requirements.
- You can apply through LinkedIn or the company’s portal.
- Sign in to either of them or if you are new, create your account first by entering the required details.
- Fill in the job application form with your details and upload a recent resume.
- Check the form for errors and click “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|IT Helpdesk Team Lead
|Functional Senior Analyst