Interested in a career with a multinational retail franchise that values innovation, growth, and diversity? Alshaya Careers brings to you a diverse range of roles in diverse industries. Whether your passion lies in fashion, food, or hospitality, Alshaya provides a dynamic and supportive environment where your skills and aspirations can flourish. So, if you’re living in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or any other Emirate in the UAE, you are more than welcome to join.
Alshaya Group Careers has opportunities for individuals whether they are senior professionals or fresh graduates. The company has vacancies in different fields including marketing, real estate, health and safety, Information Technology, and many others. Discover how you can be a part of this globally recognized organization committed to excellence and innovation. Your dream career starts here with this multinational retail franchise.
For More Retail Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 28th, 2024
Alshaya Careers in Dubai & Across in UAE 2024
About Alshaya Group (Detailed Information)
Alshaya Group is a multinational retail franchise which is headquartered in Kuwait. It was founded in 1890 and the owner of this group is the Alshaya family. It operates 90 consumer retail brands across the Middle East, Russia, Turkey, North Africa, and Europe. The organization is led by Mohammed Alshaya (Executive Chairman) and John Hadden (CEO). The different divisions that are associated with Alshaya include Food, Health and beauty, Home Furnishings, Leisure and entertainment, Optics, Fashion and Footwear, Pharmacy, and others. Moreover, famous brands include Debenhams, Dean & Deluca, Mothercare, H&M, P.F. Chang’s, American Eagle Outfitters, Starbucks, Payless Shoes, Pottery Barn, and many others. Alshaya delivers unparalleled experiences through its network of stores and outlets. The company’s unwavering commitment to quality, diversity, and growth has made it a pioneer in the retail industry.
Job Requirements at Alshaya
The company requires professionals and skilled workers from multifarious backgrounds. Alshaya Careers provides career opportunities for individuals associated with diverse fields. Freshers and female candidates are also encouraged to apply. Following are the job requirements at Alshaya.
- A minimum age of 18 or older is eligible to apply.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of business, retail management, hospitality, marketing, finance, or engineering.
- The amount of required experience can vary depending on the role.
- Familiarity with the retail, hospitality, or relevant industry is often essential, as well as an understanding of market trends and customer preferences.
- Candidates may need to possess specific technical skills or certifications based on their job role.
- Proficiency in English is typically required, and knowledge of additional languages can be a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential for jobs at Alshaya.
- The ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with colleagues is crucial for most positions.
- Some positions may require keen attention to detail, especially those related to inventory management, finance, or quality control.
Alshaya Dubai Often Announced Walk in Interviews
Individuals can also get selected on the spot through this interview method. Alshaya Careers Walk-In Interviews occur during regular period of intervals. The company requires highly energetic and motivated candidates in order to fill their job vacancies. Whether you’re an aspiring retail professional, a dynamic manager, or have a passion for the hospitality industry, these one-to-one interviews offer a chance to showcase your skills and aspirations. The good thing is that you don’t need to wait for months for your CV to come up. Join their upcoming events, and explore how your talents can contribute to the diverse and innovative world of Alshaya.
List of Available Vacant Positions (New Updates)
Alshaya Group Job Vacancies is currently open to applications for individuals from different work fields. You can match their role requirements and responsibilities online and then apply for any of them. Following is a list of Alshaya Vacancies that require immediate joining.
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Shopper
- Store Manager
- Area Visual Merchandising Officer
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Lead Recruiter
- Restaurant Manager
- Real Estate Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Finance Manager
- Area Manager
Salary & Benefits in Alshaya
Alshaya Group Careers offers excellent salaries to its employees. The salary range in this organization ranges from a dishwasher to a compliance manager i.e. $31K to $127K per year on average. Apart from this, the company also provides its employees with various benefits. Some of these include.
- Health care and Insurance
- Employee discounts on all stores and brands
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Excellent work environment
- Energizing work tasks
- A feeling of personal appreciation
- Free lunch, tea, and breakfast
How to Apply for Alshaya Careers?
Have you gone through all the requirements above for Alshaya Careers? If you want to proceed with it, the application process is quite straightforward. You can send your profile through the Alshaya Online Application by following the simple procedure below.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. You will be redirected to the official career portal of Alshaya.
- Now click on the “Explore opportunities” option.
- You will come across different jobs in several fields.
- Find the one that matches your profile and to which you are interested in applying.
- Read the full requirements of the selected job position and click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter your email address and click on ‘OK’ to proceed.
- Now upload your CV/Resume or you apply through Linkedin as well by selecting the given option.
|Production Facility Operative
|Assistant Store Manager