Are you interested in a career with a prestigious global luxury fashion brand in the UAE? LVMH Careers gives you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry. This organization requires employees with problem-solving abilities and a positive attitude. Working professionals with a wide range of experience in a related sector are invited to apply for their positions. They should be familiar with working flexible hours, meeting deadlines, and providing fresh ideas. Additionally, freshers are encouraged to apply for their positions.
LVMH Jobs are available for capable candidates in the UAE. The company offers both remote and on-site opportunities for its employees. Currently, they have job openings in finance, marketing, perfumes & cosmetics, legal, retail, entry-level, HR, strategy, supply chain, architecture, beauty, brands, and more. LVMH Graduate Program is the most sought-after by freshers to explore the fashion industry dynamics. Apart from this, they also offer various internship opportunities for undergraduates. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Retail Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
LVMH Group Careers | Latest Remote Opportunities
About LVMH Group
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy is a luxury wear brand founded in 1987. Its headquarters are located in Paris, France. The founder of this company is Bernard Arnault. He collaborated with the CEO of Moët Hennessy and the President of Louis Vuitton to form LVMH. It has more than 5,600 stores spread out in some of the richest locations in the world. This brand name manufactures clothing, cosmetics, fashion accessories, jewelry, perfumes, spirits, watches, and wines. This renowned brand stands as a paragon of luxury, artistry, and innovation in the global marketplace. This company is not just about products but about passion, heritage, and relentless pursuit of perfection. Their diverse and talented team is the heartbeat of their success, driving innovation, and redefining the boundaries of luxury every day.
Job Requirements at LVMH Careers
This fashion brand requires candidates with unwavering dedication to upholding the brand’s image and reputation. LVMH Group Careers offers the opportunity to make a mark and uplift their reputation. Freshers are also encouraged to apply for job vacancies.
- The age of an applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field, such as fashion, business, marketing, or a related discipline is required.
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the luxury fashion and goods industry.
- Depending on the role, relevant experience in areas such as fashion retail, luxury brand management, marketing, or finance may be required.
- For global roles, proficiency in multiple languages, especially English and French, can be advantageous.
- Precision and an eye for detail are crucial to maintaining brand high-quality standards.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned luxury wear brand provides high pay for its employees. LVMH Careers offers salaries ranging from an Intern to an SVP Business Development Officer from $42K to $730K per year. Moreover, they also provide exceptional benefits.
- Employee discounts on LVMH brands
- Paid maternity leave
- Healthcare insurance plans
- Retirement plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability insurance
- Annual bonuses
LVMH Opportunities in The Graduate Program
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy often announces positions for freshers. The LVMH Graduate Program is specifically designed for young individuals who have recently finished their studies and are looking to start their careers. The company enrolls capable candidates into their program and guides them through the process of starting and excelling in their careers. Apart from this, they also offer internships for students who are in their education phase and are interested in learning something new. Both undergraduates and recent graduates are invited to apply for their programs and not waste this golden opportunity to work for a renowned luxury brand.
Often Available Job Vacancies at LVMH
This company is open to opportunities in different fields. LVMH Jobs seeks capable candidates to manage their work operations. They require experienced professionals and freshers for their roles. The following are the vacancies available in this company.
- CRM Specialist
- Stockroom Assistant
- Client Advisor
- Stock Expert Mall of Scandinavia
- Assistant Store Manager
- Operations Leader
- Sales and Service Coordinator
How to Apply for LVMH Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for LVMH Careers? The process for applying is straightforward. You can apply online through the company’s official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Click on “View Job Offers” the list of available job opportunities in the company.
- Now click on the position that matches your profile.
- Read its full description and click on the “Apply” option.
- Again click on the “Apply Now” option. The link will take you to the company’s sign-in portal.
- Register on the website or log in if you are already registered. You have successfully created an account on their website.
- Now fill in the application form, attach your CV/Resume, add additional documents, and then click on “Submit” after verifying your information.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Social Community Manager
|Workplace Technology Associate
|Master Data Manager