Are you passionate about fashion and dream of working for a luxury brand that embodies elegance and style? Chanel Careers allows you to work for a thriving industry where you can learn and explore various opportunities. The company requires individuals with a strong sense of adaptability and a willingness to embrace recent trends and technologies in the fashion industry. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Chanel Jobs is currently open to applications from capable candidates in different fields. They require employees in their stores in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and across the UAE. The openings include sales associates, marketing, beauty, customer service, makeup artists, HR, product managers, corporate, sales advisors, beauty advisors, visual merchandising, and other work-from-home and part-time jobs. Moreover, they also have various internship opportunities in marketing, finance, and more.
For More Retail Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Chanel Careers | Latest Positions in Fashion Industry 2024
Chanel is a renowned fashion brand founded in 1910 by Coco Chanel and Pierre Wertheimer in Paris. The key individuals associated with this brand name include Leena Nair (CEO), Virginie Viard (creative director), Philippe Blondiaux (CFO), and Olivier Polge (master perfumer). It is currently headquartered in London as of 2018. It operates stores worldwide in some of the most prominent locations. They currently own more than 500 stores in different categories including bags, perfumes, shoes, earrings, sandals, and sunglasses. As of 2021, they had a skilled workforce of more than 28,500 employees. Apart from fashion, the company embraces sustainability, taking significant strides towards eco-conscious practices. Through their initiatives, they are not just trendsetters but also trailblazers in promoting environmental responsibility.
Job Requirements at Chanel Careers
This company requires capable candidates for their roles. Chanel Careers is open to applications from experienced and freshers to apply for its positions. Following are the basic job requirements for this fashion brand.
- The age of an applicant at the time of application submission should not be less than 18 years.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant fields such as Fashion Design, Marketing, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- Previous experience in the luxury fashion industry, whether in retail, marketing, design, or management roles, is highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of fashion trends, textiles, and materials, as well as an understanding of the company’s history, products, and brand identity.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring precision and quality in every aspect of work, from design to customer interactions.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned luxury brand pays its employees well. Chanel Dubai Careers offers salaries ranging from Boutique Specialist to Global Internet Manager from $51K to $368K per year on average. Apart from this, the company also offers excellent benefits.
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Vacations and paid time off
- Retirement plans
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Annual bonuses
- Vision insurance
- Children’s education assistance
- Brand discounts for employees
Often Available Job Vacancies at Chanel
This prestigious luxury brand currently has employment opportunities in different fields. Chanel Jobs are available for individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. They also offer positions for freshers looking to start their professional lives.
- Sales Assistant
- Commercial intern
- Fashion sales manager
- Events and marketing assistant intern
- High-end Ambassador
- Boutique Manager – Fragrance & Beauty
- Fashion Operations & Supply Chain Intern
- Digital Learning Executive
How to Apply for Chanel Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Chanel Careers? Applying online is simple and done on the company’s official recruitment website. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Click on the ” See Jobs” option and you will be able to see a list of available job openings in this organization.
- Select the one that matches your profile, read its full job description, and then click “Apply”.
- You can apply on LinkedIn by selecting the option. If you are applying for the first time, you should select the “Apply Manually” option.
- You will be redirected to its Workday portal. Register an account by entering your email address and password or log in if you are already registered.
- Now fill in the application form with your correct details including your education, past experience in detail, and other required information.
- Upload your latest resume summarizing your professional career as a whole.
- Click on “Submit” after checking your application form for errors.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Al Ain, UAE
|High End Ambassador
|Fashion Sales Manager