Are you interested in a rewarding career opportunity with a leading conglomerate in the UAE? Landmark Group Careers offers a dynamic workplace, empowering employees to excel and achieve their professional aspirations. The company requires flexibility and openness to change, especially in a busy corporate environment. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Landmark Group Jobs are available for capable candidates in various sectors. They seek individuals with excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work seamlessly with diverse teams. The company currently has openings in supermarkets, retail, internships, and others. They also hire by walk-in interviews and select applicants on the spot. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Landmark Group Careers 2024 | Apply Online
About Landmark Group
Landmark Group is a privately held conglomerate founded in 1973 by Micky Jagtiani in the UAE. The sectors that are associated with this group consist of retail, healthcare, and hospitality. The primary individuals in this organization include Rajesh Garg (CFO), Micky Jagtiani (Chairman), and Renuka Jagtiani (Vice Chairperson). It has a workforce of more than 55,000 employees as of May 2023. The company manufactures and sells a variety of goods related to the sector at hand. These include cosmetics & beauty products, healthcare, consumer electronics, baby products, footwear, home decor, and apparel. Moreover, they also provide services in mall management, hospitality, and leisure. Their customer-centric approach and quality products have made them a trusted choice for millions worldwide.
Job Requirements at Landmark Group Careers
This company requires excellent problem-solving skills. Landmark Group Careers Dubai is currently open to applications from capable candidates in different departments. Applicants should meet the following basic requirements for the positions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants should possess a minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a proven track record of work experience in a similar role within the retail, fashion, hospitality, or related industries.
- Upholding a high level of professionalism in all interactions, both internal and external, is expected.
- Attention to detail is necessary in tasks such as data analysis, report generation, and quality control.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This leading conglomerate pays its employees well. Landmark Group Careers UAE offers salaries ranging from technician to chief merchandising officer from AED 31K to AED 1M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Better work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Job security and advancements
- Retirement plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts
- Career development workshops
- Internal and external training
- Medical insurance
- Free gym
- Paid sick leave
Landmark Group Also Hires By Walk-In-Interview
This renowned organization also hires capable candidates on the spot. Landmark Group Walk-In-Interviews are often announced by the company for the induction of competent employees. Interested applicants should bring multiple copies of their updated resumes, outlining their educational background, work experience, and skills relevant to the position. They should dress in professional or business attire to make a positive first impression. Most importantly, they should be courteous and professional when interacting with Landmark Group staff and other candidates.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Landmark Group
This prestigious company currently has vacancies available. Landmark Group Jobs require experienced professionals in different departments. Freshers are also encouraged to apply for these positions.
- Viva Supermarket Store Handler
- Retail Store Keeper
- Senior Store Manager
- Area Retail Manager
How to Apply for Landmark Group Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Landmark Group Careers? On the company’s official recruitment website, you can apply online in a simple process. Follow the instructions below to apply for a role.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the organization’s official careers portal.
- Scroll down and select the sector that interests you, such as hospitality or retail.
- You will see a list of available vacancies in the department. Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply Online” if you meet the role requirements.
- Agree with the privacy agreement and create an account on the hiring portal. You can also sign in using Google.
- Once you have logged in, fill in the job application form, and upload your resume and cover letter.
- Click on “Submit” once you have checked for errors in your form.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Retail Team leader
|Senior Footwear Buyer
|Project Execution Manager
|Assistant Bar Manager