Are you interested in a career opportunity with a renowned Building Materials Company in the UAE? Danube Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a diverse environment where you can grow and excel in your career. Their platform is designed to connect you with the right job opportunities that help you navigate your career journey seamlessly. Whether you are an experienced professional or a fresher looking to start your career journey, this company is your trusted partner for growth.
Danube Jobs are available for capable candidates in various fields. These include vacancies in building materials, supermarkets, hypermarkets, furniture, real estate and property development, retail and home improvement, logistics, and more. Individuals with decent time management and organizational skills are invited for the applications. Whereas, sales and negotiation skills for customer-facing roles are a plus. Read the full description to learn more about this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 19th, 2024
Danube Careers 2024 | Apply for New Vacancies
Danube Group was founded in 1993 and founded by Rizwan Sajan, the founder and chairman of the group. Its headquarter are in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE. The company started as a small trading firm and over the years has developed a diverse portfolio for itself. They work in the sectors of real estate, retail, hospitality, and construction. This renowned group is considered to be forefront of driving economic progress in the region. Their real estate division creates iconic, affordable properties that redefine modern living. Moreover, their flagship brand, Danube Home, offers a wide range of home improvement and lifestyle products. Not only do they work for their personal growth but they are also involved in various CSR activities. In which they support various charitable causes and community development projects.
Job Requirements at Danube Careers
This renowned UAE construction company requires individuals with years of experience in the building materials sector. Danube Careers needs employees who are adaptable and willing to learn new technologies. In this company, freshers are also encouraged to apply for job opportunities.
- The minimum age of a candidate at the time of application submission should not be less than 18 years.
- A minimum educational requirement, such as a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree is required depending on the job role.
- Relevant work experience in a similar role or industry, ranging from entry-level to senior positions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including fluency in English and, in some cases, additional languages are a plus.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, collaborate with colleagues, and interact with customers or clients is essential.
Employee Benefits and Salary
Employees of this prestigious UAE group receive high salaries. Danube Group Careers offers a range of salary levels from sales advisor to senior branch manager. These salaries range from AED 19K to AED 350K per year. Apart from this, the company also offers excellent benefits for its employees.
- Health care insurance
- Life insurance
- Discounts offered by the company
- Family accommodation
- Free food
- Free transportation
- On-the-job training
Often Available Job Vacancies at Danube
The company is open to applications in various fields from deserving candidates. Danube Jobs requires individuals with a strong work ethic and the ability to work under pressure. The company has various vacancies in both of its groups, Danube Group and Home. Freshers are also encouraged to apply for job vacancies.
- Customer Experience Executive
- Senior Architect
- Graphic Designer
- Waitress – Barista
- Senior System Administrator
- Sales Executive – Kiosk
How to Apply for Danube Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Danube Careers? Application submission is simple and is done online. All you have to do is visit the company’s official recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This link will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- You will see some available job vacancies in the organization. Select the one that matches your profile and click “Apply Now”.
- Read the full description and click on the “Apply” button below.
- Register an account on the HR portal or log in if already registered.
- After doing so, you will see a job application form. Fill in the form with all your correct details, attach your CV/Resume, write a cover letter, and add additional documents if required.
- Read your form again in order to correct any errors, then click “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Senior Product Designer
|Wholesale Trade Manager