Are you interested in a rewarding career at a prestigious educational institution in the UAE? Ajman University Careers provides a stimulating atmosphere where employees can unleash creativity and innovation. This institution requires individuals who can adapt to evolving educational methodologies, technologies, and diverse student populations. Experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Ajman University Jobs welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. The institution seeks knowledgeable individuals who excel in their respective fields, demonstrating expertise and passion for the subjects they teach or support. They currently offer positions for faculty members, researchers, administrators, and others. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Ajman University Careers | Latest Vacancies for High School Students
About Ajman University
Ajman University was established as the first private university in the Gulf Cooperation Council on 17 June 1988. It was the first educational institution in the Middle East that offered admission to expatriates in the UAE. Initially, its name was “Ajman University College of Science and Technology” which was later renamed “Ajman University of Science and Technology”. It is located near Ajman in the Al Jurf area. The institution spans 215,000 square meters and consists of various sports facilities. These include running tracks, swimming pools, football and basketball courts, etc. Moreover, it also contains mosques, a gym, a health care unit, a cafeteria, and other facilities. According to QS University rankings, this university is ranked number 8 in the UAE and number 30 in the Arab World.
Job Requirements at Ajman University Careers
This prestigious institution requires individuals with leadership skills. Ajman University Careers UAE encourages experienced professionals and freshers to apply for its roles in different departments.
- An applicant needs to be at least 18 years old when applying.
- Applicants should possess a relevant degree or higher education qualification in their respective fields.
- Candidates are typically required to have a certain number of years of relevant work experience, which may vary based on the specific position.
- English proficiency is often required, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages may be an asset.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, collaborate with colleagues, and contribute positively to the university’s academic and social environment.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned educational institution pays its employees well. University of Ajman Careers offers salaries ranging from faculty member to assistant professor from AED 60K to AED 176K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide significant benefits as well.
- Job security and advancement
- Healthcare insurance
- Productive working environment
- Pristine location
- Diversity in work culture
- Supportive management
- Free drinks/tea/coffee
- Free accommodation
- Dental insurance
- Education assistance
Often Available Job Vacancies at Ajman University
This institution currently has vacancies available in its department. Ajman University Jobs are available for candidates with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to help uplift the organization’s reputation.
- Lecturer/Assistant/Associate Professor – Interior Design
- Dean, College of Humanities and Sciences
- Dean, College of Law
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Finance
- Clinical Asst. / Assoc. Prof. Family Medicine
How to Apply for Ajman University Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Ajman University Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done through the official recruitment portal of the company. Follow the instructions below to apply.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the institution’s official careers portal.
- You will see a list of available opportunities at the university. Apply for the one that matches your profile and interests you.
- Read the full job description and click on “Apply Now” if the role requirements meet your profile.
- Create an account on the portal by entering your name, email address, and password.
- Login to the portal with your credentials and fill in the job application form.
- Upload your updated resume/CV, additional documents, and cover letter.
- Click on “Submit” after reviewing your form for errors.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Quality Management Professor