Are you interested in working at a renowned global educational institution? TES International Jobs offers a stimulating work atmosphere, encouraging teachers to innovate, inspire, and make a lasting impact on young minds. The institution requires faculties to foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere, promoting respect and understanding among students from different backgrounds. Individuals with prior teaching experience and freshers are encouraged to apply.
TES Careers is open to applications from residents of all Emirates including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, overseas, and abroad. They offer primary teaching jobs for Geography, History, English, Maths, and others. Individuals with a deep understanding of the subject matter and curriculum are considered for these positions. Candidates who are qualified should apply at the earliest and not waste this opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
TES International Jobs | Various Positions in Education Department
About TES International
TES International leads global education, connecting educators, schools, and learners worldwide. Offering diverse teaching jobs, magazines, resources, and institutes, it features esteemed institutions with expert faculty. Their branches are in the UK, Australia, Spain, UAE, and other countries. This school offers education from primary to secondary. Moreover, they also provide career counseling. With a rich heritage spanning years, the institution prides itself on fostering excellence in education worldwide. Their platform isn’t just a job portal; it’s a vibrant community where passionate teachers and administrators find their right fit in international schools. They are committed to shaping children’s education futures, one classroom at a time.
Job Requirements at TES International Careers
This educational institution seeks employees to create an innovative and dynamic learning environment. TES Careers welcomes applications from experienced teaching professionals and freshers for their positions.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- A relevant degree or certification in the respective field of teaching, administration, or related disciplines.
- Prior experience in teaching or related roles, preferably in an international or multicultural environment.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in the subject matter, along with familiarity with the latest teaching methodologies
- A genuine passion for education, fostering a positive and inspiring learning environment for students.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This school compensates its employees well. TES Jobs offers salaries ranging from a teaching assistant to a school principal from AED 66,930 to AED 206,671 per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Healthcare insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free cinema tickets
- Free broadband service
- On-the-job training
- Supportive work environment
- Outings from school
Often Available Job Vacancies at TES International
There is a wide range of career opportunities available at this institution. TES Jobs Dubai seeks teachers for various subjects with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experienced educators and freshers are encouraged to apply for teaching positions in the following subjects from primary to secondary level.
- General Science
How to Apply for TES International Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of TES International Jobs above? The process for applying online is simple and done through the official recruitment website of the institution. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the school’s official career portal.
- Scroll down and click on any of the options in the jobs column where you intend to teach.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Quick Apply” option and select the options for registering on the portal.
- Log in with your credentials and fill in the job application form.
- Upload your updated resume, add additional documents (if required), write a cover letter, and click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Head of Mathematics
|Abu Dhabi, UAE