Are you interested in a rewarding career at a prestigious UAE hospital? Zulekha Hospital Careers provides an inspiring platform for driven individuals, encouraging continuous learning and career advancement. The hospital requires detail-oriented individuals who pay meticulous attention to patient records and medical procedures. Experienced medical professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Zulekha Hospital Jobs are available for capable candidates in different career fields. They seek problem solvers who can think critically and make sound decisions under pressure. This medical institution currently has vacancies for doctors, staff nurses, customer care executives, and others. Apart from this, they also hire by walk-in-interviews. Read the full description for more information.
For More Hospital Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Zulekha Hospital Careers | Walk in Interviews 2024
About Zulekha Hospital
Zulekha Healthcare Hospital was established in 1992 in Sharjah, UAE. The founder of this healthcare institution is Dr. Zulekha Daud who moved from India to establish this facility. She aimed to provide quality medical facilities to people at a lower cost as compared to other hospitals. This renowned health center comprises three pharmacies, three medical centers, and two multidisciplinary hospitals in Dubai and Sharjah. Apart from this, they now also operate in Nagpur, India. This institution covers a total area of 290,000 sq. Ft and more than 90 beds. With a legacy of compassionate care spanning decades, the hospital is renowned for its state-of-the-art facilities and expert medical professionals. Patients trust the hospital for its unwavering commitment to healing and nurturing.
Job Requirements at Zulekha Hospital Careers
This prestigious medical institution requires ethical employees. Zulekha Hospital Sharjah Careers seeks experienced medical professionals for roles in different departments.
- Minimum educational qualifications relevant to the job position (e.g., a degree in medicine, nursing, administration, etc.).
- Relevant work experience in a healthcare setting, with a preference for hospital experience.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology, procedures, and protocols applicable to the job role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of engaging with diverse stakeholders effectively.
- Commitment to continuous professional development, staying updated with the latest advancements and trends in healthcare administration.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This medical institution compensates its employees well. Zulekha Hospital Careers Sharjah offers salaries ranging from housekeeping supervisor to director from AED 20K to AED 780K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Job security
- Regular promotions
- Friendly work environment
- Hygienic food in the cafeteria
- Vacations and paid time off
- Free accommodation
- Better work-life balance
- Good allowances
- Education assistance
- Healthcare coverage
Often Available Job Vacancies at Zulekha Hospital
This hospital currently has openings in all its departments. Zulekha Hospital Jobs are available for experienced medical professionals in different fields. They also hire through walk-in interviews.
- Staff Nurse
- Customer Care Executive
- Clinical Psychologist – Counselor
- Phlebotomist – DHA holder
How to Apply for Zulekha Hospital Careers?
Have you read and understood the guidelines above for Zulekha Hospital Careers? The process for applying online is simple and can be done on the institution’s recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the hospital’s official career portal.
- Click on the “View Jobs” option. You will see a list of available vacancies in the organization.
- Select the one that matches your profile and read its full description.
- Click on “Apply Now” after reading the description and if its requirements match your profile.
- Create an account on the job portal by entering your name, email address, and password.
- Fill in the job application form, upload your updated resume/CV, add additional documents, and then click “Submit”.
|Available Jobs of Zulekha Hospital
|Currently not available, please check on official website.