Are you interested in a rewarding career in a government department in the UAE? Tasheel Careers offers a pathway to personal and professional growth, fostering an inclusive work culture that encourages exploration, creativity, and success. The company requires collaboration and cooperation within the team to enhance productivity and contribute to a positive work environment. They seek young professionals for department roles.
Tasheel Jobs are available for capable candidates in a wide range of fields. The applicants should possess strong analytical skills to navigate complex government procedures and find efficient solutions for clients. They currently have vacancies for personal assistants, supervisors, customer service agents, and others. Interested candidates should apply and not waste this opportunity. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Tasheel Careers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Across UAE
Tasheel is an online government platform. It provides its services as an intermediary between individual businesses and the government. It is a government relationship management service provider. It offers a wide range of transactions, reports, and other services. With a steadfast commitment to efficiency and excellence, Tasheel simplifies the intricate process of liaising with governmental bodies. Its tailored solutions cater to diverse administrative needs, ensuring the swift and accurate processing of essential documents. In the ever-evolving landscape of government regulations, the company remains a reliable partner, offering seamless services that adhere to the highest industry standards. It has established its brand name and reputation through precision, reliability, and trust among its customers.
Job Requirements at Tasheel Careers
This company requires employees with meticulous attention to detail. Tasheel Careers Dubai seeks young professionals for its roles in different departments. They should meet the following minimum criteria to secure a position.
- The age of an applicant should be 18 years or above at the time of applying.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred. Certain specialized positions may require advanced degrees or certifications.
- Prior experience in the field related to the specific job role is often required.
- A customer-centric approach, with the ability to empathize with clients’ needs and provide exceptional service.
- Upholding strict confidentiality regarding client information and sensitive government matters is paramount.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This service provider pays its employees well. Tasheel Careers offers salaries ranging from cashier to chief financial officer from AED 30K to AED 313K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide exceptional benefits.
- Job security
- Better work-life balance
- Supportive management
- Suitable working hours
- Healthcare coverage
- Annual bonus
- Market competitive salaries
- On-the-job training
- Employee career development program
Often Available Job Vacancies at Tasheel
This prestigious company currently has vacancies available. Tasheel Jobs are available for experienced professionals and freshers. Interested applicants should apply for these roles straightaway.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Public Relation Officer
- Tasheel Supervisor
- Labor and immigration Typist
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- IT Support
How to Apply for Tasheel Careers?
Have you read the description above for Tasheel Careers? The process to apply online is straightforward and done on the official LinkedIn and Indeed pages of the company. Follow the instructions below to submit an application.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will lead you to the Indeed page for the company.
- Select the position that interests you to apply for and read its full job description.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option if you meet the requirements for the role.
- Fill in the job application form with your correct details and contact number.
- Upload your updated resume/CV, a cover letter, and additional documents (if required).
- Check your form for errors and then click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)