Are you interested in a rewarding career in a prestigious UAE government department? SEWA Careers provides a stimulating workplace where you can nurture your talents and build a fulfilling, long-term career. This department requires team players who collaborate seamlessly and foster a positive work environment. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
SEWA Jobs are available for capable candidates in its various fields. The organization seeks candidates with a strong sense of integrity and ethical conduct. They currently have openings for drivers, human resource managers, interns, and others. Capable applicants with a sense of responsibility should apply for these posts. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
|Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
SEWA Careers | Sharjah Electricity, Water and Gas Authority Jobs
About Sharjah Electricity, Water and Gas Authority
Sharjah Electricity, Water and Gas Authority (SEWA) is a state-owned utility department established in 1974 in the UAE. Its headquarters are located in Sharjah and it has branches all over the Emirate in 35 locations. The current organization chairman is H.E. Saeed Sultan Al Suwaidi. The department has a huge workforce of more than 3,500 skilled workers. The company recently introduced and implemented 40,000 smart meters. As of 2022, five local stations generate 5,000 MW of energy. In addition, this organization operates water plants and wells for hydroelectricity generation. SEWA is committed to providing reliable and sustainable electricity, water, and gas services to Sharjah residents and businesses. Their mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community by efficiently managing these vital resources.
Job Requirements at SEWA Careers
This prestigious department requires individuals with a strong work ethic. SEWA Careers requires applications from qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds. They should meet the below-mentioned minimum requirements.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Candidates should possess relevant academic qualifications, such as a degree or diploma in the specific field related to the job position.
- Prior experience in a similar role within the utility sector or related industries is often required.
- Willingness to explore innovative solutions and technologies to improve operational efficiency and service delivery.
- Awareness of and adherence to relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards governing the utility sector, ensuring compliance in all operations and projects.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This company pays its employees well. SEWA Careers offers salaries ranging from crew member to technical advisor from AED 18K to AED 377K per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide exceptional benefits as well.
- Job security
- Better work-life balance
- International exposure
- Suitable working hours
- Productive learning environment
- Supportive management
- Salary on time
- Family insurance
- Healthcare coverage
Often Available Job Vacancies at SEWA
There are currently vacancies in this renowned department. SEWA Jobs are open to applications from capable candidates in the same industry. Both freshers and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply for these positions.
- Human Resources Manager
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Secretary/Coordinator
- Junior Accountant
How to Apply for SEWA Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for SEWA Careers? The process to apply online is straightforward. Follow the steps below for application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the department’s official careers portal.
- You will see a list of available vacancies in the organization.
- Select the one that matches your profile and interests.
- Read the full job description.
- If you match the criteria for the posts, create an account on the portal in order to
- Register on the portal with your correct details.
- Login to it and fill in the job application form, upload your updated resume/CV, and additional documents, and then click on “Submit”.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Available Jobs of SEWA
|Currently not available, please check on official website.