Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career at a renowned medical institution? Saudi German Hospital Careers offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced facility where you can enhance your skills. This facility requires organized individuals who maintain efficient hospital operations. Experienced professionals with relevant work experience and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Saudi German Hospital Jobs are available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ajman. The vacancies currently open for applications include staff nurses, neurologists, cardiologists, general physicians, orthopedics, surgeons, and others. They also hire by walk-in interviews. For this, you would have to visit their medical institutions in these Emirates along with your resume. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Hospital Jobs: Click Here
|Saudi German Hospitals
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 28th, 2024
Saudi German Hospital Careers 2024 Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman
About Saudi German Hospital (Detailed Information)
The Saudi German Hospitals are a group of medical facilities inaugurated in 1988. These were founded by two brothers namely Engineer Sobhi Batterjee (President) and Dr Khalid Batterjee (Vice President). They are renowned healthcare providers in four countries namely Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. They operate around 11 hospitals in these regions with over 8,500 highly skilled employees. Medical facilities include Hospitals, Clinics, and Pharmacies. The organization prioritizes its patients’ well-being, emphasizing treatment and preventive healthcare. Their commitment to excellence extends to their highly qualified and experienced medical team, comprising renowned physicians, surgeons, nurses, and support staff. This hospital embodies integrity, compassion, and innovation. It ensures unparalleled healthcare services with trust and transparency at the forefront.
Job Requirements for Saudi German Hospital Dubai
This renowned institution requires candidates with a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure patient satisfaction. Saudi German Hospital Careers Dubai seeks experienced professionals and freshers looking to embark on their work life.
- A relevant degree or certification in healthcare, such as nursing, medicine, allied health professions, or administration.
- Depending on the role, candidates may need valid licenses or certifications, which are often mandated by local regulatory authorities.
- Ability to work well in a team, demonstrate empathy, and interact with patients, families, and colleagues.
- Effective communication and language proficiency, often with a strong emphasis on English proficiency in international healthcare settings.
- Precision and accuracy in patient care, record-keeping, and administrative duties.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This hospital is known for paying high compensation to its employees. Saudi German Careers offers salaries ranging from HVAC engineer to general practitioner emergency department from AED 7,000 to AED 25,000 per month. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Job security and advancement
- Better work-life balance
- Free meals
- Free accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Free transportation
- International relocations
- On-the-job training
- Education assistance
- Free gymnasium
List of Available Vacant Positions (New Updates)
Currently, there are medical vacancies for capable individuals. Saudi German Hospital Jobs require medical professionals in their different departments and wards. Following are opportunities at this institution.
- Project Management Office – Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- MRD Supervisor
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
- Marketing Manager
- Senior IT Security Engineer
How To Apply For Saudi German Hospital Careers?
Have you read and understood the description of Saudi German Hospital Careers above? The recruitment process is simple and starts after applying online. Short-listed candidates are called for an interview and appointed based on their profile. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. This will redirect you to the official career portal of this hospital.
- Register by entering your username, email, and password. After that login to your account.
- Select the vacancy that matches your profile and read its full job description.
- Fill in the job application form with your correct details, upload your CV/Resume, add additional documents, and then click “Submit”.
Saudi German Hospital Dubai HR Email Address for Online Application
|Patient Safety Director