Are you passionate about luxury brands and exceptional customer experiences? Sara Group Careers offers a platform where your ideas are valued, and your contributions make a real impact on the company’s growth and success. The company requires maintaining a high level of professionalism in all interactions and representations of the brand. Experienced professionals in the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Sara Group Jobs are available for self-motivated, reliable, and capable candidates. The company seeks a genuine passion for luxury products and a constant desire to stay updated with the latest trends and innovations in the luxury industry. They have vacancies for sales consultants, marketing managers, procurement coordinators, and more. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Sara Group Careers 2024 | Apply Online
About Sara Group
Sara Group Holdings Dubai was founded in 1967. It is a leading luxury bathroom products provider in the Middle East. Their products include home accessories, superior hospitality equipment, gift items, high-quality tiles, and beautifully designed tableware. This company provides exceptional quality items for homes and five-star hotels. They also have partnered with some related products and service providers in the region as well. From luxurious bathroom fittings to tasteful home decor, each item tells a story of elegance and refinement. This group is destined to transform spaces into sanctuaries and moments into memories, making luxury an essential part of its customers’ lifestyles. Their dedication to superior craftsmanship and unparalleled design is evident in every product they offer.
Job Requirements at Sara Group Careers
This renowned company requires excellent problem solvers. Sara Group Dubai Careers welcome applications from experienced professionals and fresh graduates for its roles. They should meet the following minimum requirements to apply.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in luxury product distribution, sales, or related industries is highly preferred.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in all interactions, representing the company’s values and standards.
- Knowledge of local business regulations, import/export laws, and industry-specific legal requirements in Dubai.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This organization compensates its employees well. Sara Group Careers offers salaries ranging from sales assistant to IT manager from AED 30K to AED 440K per year on average. Apart from this, they also offer excellent benefits.
- Job security
- Supportive management
- Productive work environment
- Better work-life balance
- Competitive pay packages
- Medical insurance
- Employee discounts
- Performance-based bonus
- Free tea/coffee/drinks
- Free accommodation
Often Available Job Vacancies at Sara Group
This group currently has vacancies available. Sara Group Jobs are available for capable candidates in different fields. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible and not waste this opportunity.
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Associate
- Procurement Officer
- Security Guard
- IT Officer
How to Apply for Sara Group Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Sara Group Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below to submit an application.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Scroll down and see the list of available vacancies in the company.
- Select the one that interests you and read its full job description.
- Click on “Apply Now” if you meet the role requirements.
- Fill in the job application form, upload your updated resume/CV, and cover letter
- Read the form for errors and click on “Submit”.
|Available Jobs of Sara Group
|Currently not available, please check on the official website.