Are you interested in pursuing a career in a renowned hospitality company? Rotana Careers brings you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. As a leading hospitality brand, Rotana offers a dynamic and diverse working environment that values talent and dedication. Inhabitants of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other Emirates are welcome to apply. Furthermore, Rotana provides a platform for freshers to grow, learn, and thrive.
Rotana Jobs offers positions to skilled professionals in the field of hospitality management in different locations across the UAE. These include Johari, Saadiyat, Al Ain, Media, Towers, Park, Rose, Downtown, Al Bandar, Cove, Khalidiya Palace, and other hotels and resorts. Individuals with a strong work ethic and familiar with flexible hours are encouraged to apply. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Hotel Jobs: Click Here
|Rotana Hotels & Resorts
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Rotana Careers in UAE 2024 | Apply Online
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation is a renowned name in the world of hospitality and entertainment. It was established in 1992 and its headquarters are in Abu Dhabi. It covers a wide range of regions, including Turkey, the Balkans, the Middle East, and Africa. The current CEO and President of this company is Guy Hutchinson, who has been in this position since 2020. Rotana has a portfolio of more than 100 properties, including hotels, resorts, and serviced apartments. What sets this organization apart is its dedication to creating memorable experiences for guests, whether they’re on a business trip or a leisurely vacation. Their award-winning hospitality, world-class dining, and unmatched services make it a trusted choice for travelers worldwide. Discover the essence of true Arabian hospitality with Rotana.
Job Requirements at Rotana Careers
This renowned hotel management company is open for different job positions. Rotana Careers offers various opportunities for skilled and capable individuals within the industry. Those who have prior experience in the hotel field are welcome to apply. Freshers are also encouraged to apply as well.
- The minimum age requirement for the company is 18 years old.
- A relevant degree or diploma in hospitality management or a related field is required.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry, especially in a similar position, is preferred.
- Proficiency in English is usually a must and knowledge of additional languages can be advantageous.
- A positive attitude, excellent communication, teamwork, adaptability, and a strong work ethic is essential.
- Availability on weekends and holidays, as well as flexibility in working hours, is often a requirement.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This hotel management company provides handsome salaries to its employees. Rotana Careers Job offers a salary scale from a Waiter to a Director of sales. The pay range between these two positions is AED 16K to AED 150K on average per year. Moreover, the company also offers excellent employee benefits.
- Free gymnasium
- Children’s education assistance
- Free food
- Soft skills training
- On-job training
- Health insurance
- Free transport
- International relocations
Often Available Job Vacancies at Rotana
This prestigious hotel requires young, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals. Rotana Jobs are available for young professionals interested in advancing their careers. Apart from this, those looking to start their careers in the hospitality industry are also welcome to apply.
Following are the available job vacancies at Rotana.
- Guest Service Attendant
- Meeting and Events Coordinator
- Retail Sales Executive
- Bell Attendant
- Outlet Chef- Italian Speciality
How to Apply for Rotana Careers?
Have you read and comprehended the description for Rotana Careers above? The recruitment process is very straightforward and you can apply online on their career portal. Follow the steps below for a successful application submission.
- Click on the “Submit CV Online” button below. We will redirect you to the official Rotana Careers Website.
- Select the position to which you are interested in applying and read its full description.
- Then click on “Apply Now”.
- You can sign in with your Gmail account or simply enter your email on the given option.
- Upload your CV/Resume and then click on “Submit”.
Rotana Hotel Dubai HR Email Address for Online Application
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Speciality Outlet Manager
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Waiter / Waitress
|Al Ain, UAE
|Front Desk Agent
|Al Ain, UAE