Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Rashid Hospital Careers currently provides a wide range of opportunities to grab from, where you can excel in your medical career. You can explore a variety of job opportunities here in this medical facility. Apart from this, they are also offering positions for experienced professionals as well as freshers who are looking to initiate their profession.
Rashid Hospital often announces job vacancies for nurses, doctors, orthopedics, pharmacists, and dermatologists. Apart from this, this medical facility offers various other positions in different departments such as psychiatry, cardiology, dental, and gynecology. For more information, read the following details carefully.
For More Hospital Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Rashid Hospital Careers: Multiple Jobs in Healthcare Department
About Rashid Hospital
Rashid Hospital is a general medical hospital located in Dubai, UAE. This medical facility is a part of the Dubai Health Authority and was inaugurated in 1973. It consists of 786 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities that ensure the highest quality of medical care. In mid-2006, a new trauma center at this healthcare institution was constructed. It also comprises different departments which include emergency and respiratory medicine, pediatrics, radiology, surgery, orthopedics, gastroenterology, nephrology, and others. All these service areas are operated by professionals with extensive experience. The hospital possesses excellence in every aspect of patient care whether advanced imaging, specialized clinics, or comprehensive medical services. Rashid Hospital prides itself on providing patients with top-quality healthcare facilities that meet their diverse medical needs.
Job Requirements at Rashid Hospital Careers
Rashid Hospital Dubai has announced vacancies for several positions. These jobs are available for experienced professionals as well as for recently graduated doctors looking to start their careers.
Following are the basic job requirements.
- The minimum educational requirement for certain technical roles is a diploma and for medical and administrative positions, a bachelor’s or master’s degree is required.
- A valid professional license or certification is often mandatory for medical and healthcare roles.
- Most of the jobs at Rashid Hospital require work experience in a relevant field.
- Candidate should be fluent in English, moreover, proficiency in Arabic is a plus.
- Proficiency in specific technical skills and software applications might be necessary as per job requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are important.
- Adhering to ethical standards and maintaining a high level of professionalism is a must.
- For administration or technical fields, proficiency in areas like medical coding, data management, and accounting is essential.
Employee Benefits and Salary
In the field of healthcare in the UAE, professionals get handsome paychecks and a wide range of benefits as per their expertise. From a registered nurse to a medical doctor, Rashid Hospital Job Vacanciesoffer a high salary package ranging from AED 42K to AED 180K per annum. Moreover, this medical facility also provides an array of benefits to its employees.
Following are some of the benefits that Rashid Hospital offers:
- Job security
- Free lunches
- Employee healthcare coverage
- Free 3 sets of uniforms and a pair of shoes yearly
- Annual bonuses
- Transportation allowance
- Free books for studies
- Housing allowance
- Pension and retirement plans
- Perks and discounts on hospital services for employee’s close family members
- Employee recognition rewards
- Access to recreational facilities
Rashid Hospital Dubai Often Announces Vacancies for Nurses:
Nurses in the UAE are vital healthcare pillars, delivering compassionate care and expertise for a healthier nation. Therefore, if you are interested in Rashid Hospital Vacancies for Nurses, you will have to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities.
- Perform comprehensive nursing assessments and develop individualized care plans for patients.
- Administer medications, treatments, and therapies as per the established protocols.
- Monitor patient condition, vital signs, and response to treatments.
- Collaborate with physicians, healthcare professionals, and support staff to ensure coordinated patient care.
- Provide emotional support and awareness to patients regarding their health conditions and treatments.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, ensuring adherence to hospital policies.
- Assist in medical procedures and surgeries and ensure a sterile and safe environment.
- Respond to emergencies and crises, demonstrating proficiency in critical thinking and rapid decision-making.
- Adhere to nursing ethics and standards, ensuring patient confidentiality and privacy.
Often Available Job Vacancies at Rashid Hospital
Rashid Hospital is offering careers in different medical fields. The following are some of them that are available.
- Lab technicians
- Financial Executives
- Security Officers
- Medical Consultant
- Administrators, and Management Staff
- Medical Sales Rep.
- Lab Scientists
- Nurse/Mid Wife
- Medical Officer
- General Physician
How to Apply for Rashid Hospital Careers?
Are you thinking of working with this prestigious organization? You can apply for Rashid Hospital Dubai Careers if you meet their requirements. Following is the process to do so.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button.
- You will be redirected to the official website stating different positions. Remember the one to which you want to apply.
- Now write a compelling cover letter and a well-written resume for your application.
- You can apply either through the provided HR mail ID or via the designated email address listed below.
- Write the job position on the email subject and attach your CV/Resume and other necessary documents before sending.
- Also mention your contact number, visa status, and certificates in the job application.
- If your application is shortlisted, they’ll contact you for the next steps in the hiring process.
HR Email Address of Rashid Hospital
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Available Jobs of Rashid Hospital
|Currently not available, please check on official website.