Are you interested in a rewarding employment opportunity with a global energy services company? Petrofac Careers welcomes individuals to a collaborative environment, encouraging personal and professional evolution. They require employees with attention to detail and precision in work. Experienced professionals within the same industry and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Petrofac Jobs is open to applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds from related sectors. They seek employees with project management and time-management skills. Currently, they have vacancies available for piping supervisors, scaffolding engineers, researchers, and various offshore jobs. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Private Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Petrofac Careers in UAE | Job Openings for Freshers
Petrofac is a public limited oil and gas company founded in 1981. Its headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. The primary individuals associated with this company include Afonso Reis e Sousa, Chief Financial Officer, René Médori, Chairman, and Tareq Kawash, Group Chief Executive. The company builds, designs, and manages petrochemicals, gas, oil, refining, and renewable energy infrastructures. The organization has more than 30 offices globally. It has a huge workforce of more than 7,950 highly skilled employees from around the world. From exploration and production to refining and distribution, the company’s expertise spans the breadth of the sector. What sets this refinery apart is its dedication to sustainable practices, ensuring responsible energy development for future generations.
Job Requirements at Petrofac Careers
This oil and gas refinery requires innovative thinkers. Petrofac Sharjah Careers requires fresh graduates and experienced professionals for its positions in different departments.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Engineering, Business, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the energy industry, preferably in the oil, gas, refining, petrochemicals, or renewable energy sectors is essential as per the role.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Awareness of and adherence to industry regulations, safety protocols, and compliance standards is paramount.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned organization compensates its employees well. Petrofac Careers UAE offers salaries ranging from field mechanical engineer to senior vice president from AED 15K to AED 1M per year on average. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Supportive management
- Multi-cultural work environment
- Free round-trip tickets
- Vacations and paid time off
- Excellent work-life balance
- Productive work environment
- Family visa
- Free air tickets
- Transport allowance
- Employee award schemes
- E-learning opportunities
- Family medical
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement plan
- Free accomodation
Often Available Job Vacancies at Petrofac
This prestigious company currently has vacancies available. Petrofac Jobs welcomes freshers and experienced applicants. Apart from this, they also have various offshore jobs for foreigners as well.
- Piping Supervisor
- Scaffolding Engineer
- Oil and Gas Researcher
- Manager – Mechanical Static
- Principal Engineer – Projects, Electrical
- Executive II – Business Development
- Principal Engineer – Process
How to Apply for Petrofac Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Petrofac Careers? The process for applying online is simple and is done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below to apply for a position.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career portal.
- Click on the “Find a job at Petrofac” button and then scroll down and click on the “Jobs in UAE” option.
- Scroll down and click on the “Search Jobs” button. You will see a list of available vacancies in the company.
- Click on the one that matches your profile and interests you.
- Click on “Apply for Job” after reading the full description.
- Create an account on the job portal by clicking on the “New User” button and entering your email address and password.
- Fill in the job application form, and upload your updated resume/CV, cover letter, and additional documents.
- Click on “Submit” after verifying all your details in the form.
List of Available Positions (Latest Updated)
|Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Senior Tax Accountant
|Manager Materials Management
|Abu Dhabi, UAE