Are you interested in a rewarding career opportunity at a leading insurance company in Qatar? Oman Insurance Careers brings you the opportunity to work in a rapidly changing work environment. The organization requires exceptional problem-solving skills in an individual as these are important traits in an insurance provider company. Experienced professionals with some years of relevant work experience and freshers are welcome to apply for the positions.
Oman Insurance Jobs requires candidates with customer focus and empathy that help understand clients’ concerns. It tailors insurance plans to meet their requirements effectively. There are vacancies available in various fields in this insurance company. These include customer service representatives, underwriters, insurance agents/brokers, insurance analysts, compliance officers, and others. Read the full description for more information on this topic.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Full Time, Part Time & Contract Basis
|Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Accross UAE
|Undergraduate/Equivalent degree (Depending Upon Position)
|Depending Upon Designation
|Male & Female
|18 – 45 years old can apply
|According to UAE labor laws.
|Last Updated on:
|February 16th, 2024
Oman Insurance Careers | Apply Now for New Job Vacancies
About Oman Insurance
Located in Dubai, UAE, Sukoon Insurance previously operated as Oman Insurance. This prestigious organization sells insurance to individuals and businesses in Oman and the United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 1975 and the key individuals and founders of this group are Mr. Abdul Aziz Abdullah Al Ghurair (Chairman) and Mr. Jean-Louis Laurent Josi (CEO). Services they offer include trade credit, liability, life, health, aviation insurance, motor, property, casualty, and marine. It has a workforce of more than 650 highly skilled employees. Their dedicated team of professionals strives to provide personalized and hassle-free insurance experiences. They prioritize transparency, ensuring their clients fully understand their coverage, terms, and benefits. Their success is rooted in integrity and genuine commitment to customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements at Oman Insurance Careers
This renowned company seeks candidates with strong financial acumen. Oman Insurance Careers welcomes applications from capable candidates in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Qatar. Both experienced professionals and freshers are encouraged to apply for these positions.
- The age of an applicant should not be less than 18 years at the time of applying.
- Relevant degree or higher in Insurance, Finance, Business, IT, or related fields.
- Deep understanding of insurance products, policies, and industry trends.
- Technical proficiency, strong analytical, communication, and sales skills.
- Attention to detail, teamwork, adaptability, ethical conduct, multitasking.
- Experience specific to the industry, depending on the position being applied for.
Employee Benefits and Salary
This renowned company offers good compensation to its employees. Oman Insurance Company Careers offers salaries ranging from medical insurance specialists to head of agency sales from AED 54K to AED 600K. Apart from this, they also provide excellent benefits as well.
- Supportive staff
- Free drinks (coffee/tea)
- Productive work environment
- Free meals
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Children’s education assistance
- Travel Insurance
Often Available Job Vacancies at Oman Insurance
This organization offers a wide range of opportunities. Oman Insurance Jobs are available for professionals with relevant field experience. Interested candidates should apply for these roles and not waste this golden opportunity.
- Lead Liabilities Underwriter
- Medical Pricing, Actuarial Analyst and Underwriting Governance Manager
- Lead Medical Provider Audit
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- HR Officer
- Executive Manager
- Information Security Administrator
How to Apply for Oman Insurance Careers?
Have you read and understood the description above for Oman Insurance Careers? The process for applying online is simple and done on the official recruitment website of the company. Follow the instructions below for successful application submission.
- Start by clicking on the “Submit CV Online” button below. The link will redirect you to the company’s official career page.
- Click on the “Search for jobs” button. You will see a list of available vacancies in the company.
- Click on the one that matches your profile and interests you and read its full job description.
- Click “Apply now” if the requirements match your past experience.
- Register on the Sukoon career portal by entering your name, email address, and password.
- After logging in, fill out your job application form, upload your latest resume with all your details, and add additional documents.
- Read your form one last time for any errors and then click on “Submit”.
|Available Jobs of Oman Insurance
|Currently not available, please check on official website.